Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Christie M.
3 waterfront broadway, Edinburgh
one of the nicer flavoured vodka i have purchased. the only thing that is difficult with this drink is what to drink it with! i have bought this a few times and i do really like it! would buy again and isnt too pricey!
Holly W.
Southampton
One of my favourite flavoured alcohols, even though it is a strong percentage it has a strong enough flavour to be able to enjoy it but the flavour is not overly strong that all you can taste in mixers is that
Amy R.
Castle Street, Portaferry
Only just tasted this a couple of weeks ago and I am hooked. So dang yummy!!!!!

I mix it with either soda or lemonade for something a bit more zingy

I love the design of the bottle too... looks great on the bar cart
Katarzyna P.
London
This combined with a cherry cola is a very simple, yet delicious cocktail! It’s really worth mixing into many cocktails, that extra flavor kills of vodka taste and gives a little kick to tour favorite cocktail.
Millie F.
Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Really disappointed with this vodka. Tasted like a petit filou yogurt. Way too sweet and you have to mix it with strong fruit juice to try and hide the taste! Was expecting this to be a lot more sophisticated
Holly F.
Stellarton, NS
Absolut cherry is by far the best I’ve had.
It’s super delicious, and I would buy it again.
It compares because the cherry taste is there
I bout it my local NSLC store & I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Ali O.
Hillmorton, Rugby
Great vodka taste with a hint of cherry, perfectly paired with lemonade. I have consumed this a few times and it’s delicious! It’s definitely better than a cheap alternative. I am satisfied with this vodka.
Lizzie P.
Milton Keynes
Sweet tasting beauty some may find it to sweet tasting so choose your mixer carefully but Playing with flavours makes the game more interesting as this makes the shots a little better to handle
Katie W.
Richmond
I don't particularly like the absolut vodkas, the flavoured Ones taste cheap and the original one never goes down well for me! I think it's very overpriced and there are definitely better ones out there!
Brittany M.
Grimsby, ON
This is by far my favourite vodka!! The raspberry taste was just right and overall tasted delicious mixed with Sprite. It was my first time buying and it was affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?