Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Beth F.
Farringdon , Sunderland
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! I love anything cherry flavoured so this was a must when I seen it. Bought it when it was on offer although I would still buy at full price, have bought this a few times now. Although I do not like the unflavoured absolut vodka.
Scarlett F.
Brandon, Suffolk
Now this is my fave ever vodka going! Mix it with cola and it tastes exactly like Dr Pepper! It’s so more-ish but with any alcohol, if you drink too much then you’ll certainly feel it! This is always my go to drink when buying alcohol
Roxy H.
Hertfordshire , Letchworth
I love absolute vodka, not usually too keen on the flavoured stuff but this one is an exception. So lovely served over ice with a splash of cherry sourz topped with soda water or lemonade depending on how sweet you like your drinks.👌🏻
Emma P.
Three bridges , Crawley
Beautiful on its own as a shot or in Coke to make an alcoholic cherry Coke! Price is reasonable for high quality vodka and really like the range of flavours. Will definitely be buying again in preparation for New Years! Great stuff!
Amanda F.
Lloydminster
This is smooth and goes great with coke--tastes just like cherry cola. Big thumbs up and one of the best flavoured vodkas I've tried. I would recommend to friends, bought mine from the liquor depot in town, going back for another bottle!!!
Melissa R.
Kelowna
Absolute vodka is about absolutely delicious! This is something I could go to the Liqour store and continuously buy! I myself actually work in a Liqour store and this flavor of absolute vodka is actually one of our best selling
Brogan T.
I am a big fan of flavoured vodka (I find plain vodka a bit too strong tasting for my liking) as I have a very sweet tooth when it comes to my food and drink. This cherry flavoured vodka is so good and goes perfectly with Coke.
Jonathan j.
This by far my favourer drink of all times. It’s so amazing and really easy to drink in fact its to easy and goes down a treat. It’s on offer a lot at Tesco but when it’s not it’s still affordable. I would 100% bye this again
Natalie G.
My favourite out of the ones I've tried. With the sweet taste of cherry, this makes for the perfect vodka for anything it's as expensive as the others. U.K. £15-£20 depending on where and what offers are on. I would buy again
Hayley T.
Port Seton, East Lothian
I thought I would enjoy this vodka as I feel like absolut is great quality for the price however I found this very sickly. The bottle I purchased is currently sitting in the back of my cupboard. I would not purchase again.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?