Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Vicky B.
This is a very good flavoured vodka. It appealed to me as I love cherry flavours. It was better than others I have tried, it didn’t have the artificial taste and no unfleasent aftertaste. I would buy this again in the future. A very enjoyable drink and makes great cocktails.
Bethan M.
Coventry, West midlands
I'm a sucker for flavoured vodkas and absolut cherry is a great affordable vodka that holds a great middle ground it's not too harsh not too sweet with the flavour found in most off licenses. I've had many a drink with absolut cherrys and will always pick up a bottle for a party.
Shannon G.
Inverness, Highlands
Beautiful fruity taste, lovely for a summer evening.  A little pricey for my liking but if you can find it on offer then it’s well worth it.  Only purchased once as I am not a huge vodka drinker unless I am out.  Highly recommended for something different to just a plain old vodka.
Siobhan Y.
Purchased this vodka a while back as wanted to try a new flavour. I was pleasantly surprised! Had a gorgeous smell, went down very smoothly and when adding my mixer of choice (cols) to it, Tasted Just like Cherry coke!! Little bit dangerous, as they went down way too smoothly!
Jade H.
Regina , SK
Definitely one of my favourite affordable vodkas. I purchased it at my local liquor store here in Canada and I was very satisfied. I mixed it with cola and I loved the hint of cherry. I plan on making paralyzers with it during the holidays. I will be purchasing again
Amanda M.
I like flavoured vodkas and find this on the better side but I always find I get horrible hangovers with them. I bought minis from Tesco an they are pretty affordable but i just can’t handle the way it makes you feel the morning after. I tend to stick to unflavoured vodkas
Rebecca D.
Bolton
This product was a bit too sweet and artificial tasting for me. Prefer the other flavours i have tried as absolute flavours are generally very nice. It is ok with lemonade. ok price, good for decent quality vodka. I would recommend absolute but personally not this flavour
Libbi A.
I bought this tasty bottle from Duty Free on my way travelling home from my hols and I think it works well with Coke the best! Literally just tastes like cherry Coke! It cost me £15 but sits on the shelves in the supermarkets for around £21 but is well worth the money!
Rachel O.
Bletchley , Milton Keynes
Love this so much, bought many times and honestly it tastes great with so many things! Mix with coke and it's just tastes like cherry coke! Love in cocktails. Great price and worth every penny, and you can get it in so many supermarkets and they're often on offer.
Lara C.
Great barr, Birmingham
Super delicious. Great just with soda and ice. Even better in a cocktail. I’ve not had a similar vodka that tastes as nice. It’s an affordable vodka and nice to have a flavour twist! Delicious. Would recommend to others! I would buy again without hesitation.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?