Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Yasmin A.
Absolutely ADORE this vodka. I love anything cherry anyway but this didn’t have an overly synthetic and sickly cherry taste to it like some products do. 10/10, 5 stars, definitely would buy again!
C H.
Absolutely love it! My fave drink tastes like a drum stick lollipop

2 shots cherry absolut
2 shots malibu
lemomade
strawnerry grenadine  Malibu Original
Nicole C.
Kirkland Lake, Ontario
I love this raspberry vodka. When it’s mixed with sprite it tastes like red licorice. It’s perfect for girls night! It’s my first choice over others because it doesn’t have that fake sweet flavor that some others have. I always recommend it when someone is looking for a girl drink.  Absolut Raspberri Vodka
Becky D.
Glasgow
This vodka is fab! I am a fan of most Absolut Vodkas. They are smooth and the flavours are fantastic. Absolut cherry is fantastic in cocktails or even just with a mixer. I like how it’s widely available in supermarkets and can sometimes find it on offer. I think it’s reasonably priced and good value for money
Melissa N.
cardiff
This is one of my favourite drinks when I’m out. It’s not too expensive as far as vodkas go. It’s one of those drinks that you can only have one or two of as it can get quite sickly after a while but that could be because I kill it with coke 😂🙈 but if you love the likes of DR Pepper or Cherry Coke you’ll love this!
Jennifer G.
Super yummy. Really good with a 7 up love the cherry taste. Absolutely delicious. I bought it at our local NSLC store here in town. It’s def affordable and overall satisfying
Anita J.
Winnipeg
We turn to Absolut Cherry when we want to enjoy a flavored vodka.   Affordable and enjoyable.  A good cherry flavor without being too sweet.  The bottle was a gift but we have seen it in all the usual liquor stores here.  When the bottle is finished we look forward to trying other flavors.
Jo S.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
I'm not a fan of this. I didn't think it had a great cherry taste, if anything it's very artificial. I was disappointed. I tried it straight and with mixers but it really didn't have the taste I expected. I'm normally a huge fan of absolut, their other flavours are great but this one missed the mark.
Abi V.
If you love Cherry flavours, then this is the Vodka for you. It isn't sour like a lot of Cherry flavoured alcohol. It is a mid range liquor so its not too pricey. I bought it for a party and it went down a treat. I loved it and so did all my guests. Couldn't have chosen a better flavoured Vodka
Anna M.
Absolut cherrys is the perfect vodka to add a twist of flavour to your mixer transforming your traditional vodka and coke into a delightful cherry coke. Readily available from the likes of tesco, i would recommend this product to anyone who is getting bored of their standard coke and wants a change.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?