Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Anita J.
Winnipeg
We turn to Absolut Cherry when we want to enjoy a flavored vodka.   Affordable and enjoyable.  A good cherry flavor without being too sweet.  The bottle was a gift but we have seen it in all the usual liquor stores here.  When the bottle is finished we look forward to trying other flavors.
Jo S.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
I'm not a fan of this. I didn't think it had a great cherry taste, if anything it's very artificial. I was disappointed. I tried it straight and with mixers but it really didn't have the taste I expected. I'm normally a huge fan of absolut, their other flavours are great but this one missed the mark.
Abi V.
If you love Cherry flavours, then this is the Vodka for you. It isn't sour like a lot of Cherry flavoured alcohol. It is a mid range liquor so its not too pricey. I bought it for a party and it went down a treat. I loved it and so did all my guests. Couldn't have chosen a better flavoured Vodka
Anna M.
Absolut cherrys is the perfect vodka to add a twist of flavour to your mixer transforming your traditional vodka and coke into a delightful cherry coke. Readily available from the likes of tesco, i would recommend this product to anyone who is getting bored of their standard coke and wants a change.
Jessica K.
South Yorkshire
Absolut Cherrys this is a okay vodka, I would recommend for people to try this once. I bought this from the local supermarket at a decent price as it was on offer, the taste of the vodka is nice but I couldn't drink t all night, the taste does get a bit sickly after a couple of drinks.
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Dear god this is so smooth and so well priced!! I have tried this straight and with cranberry juice
. I love it either way. This is so well made. This is my new go to for vodka because it is the best one in my opinion especially for the price! There are better vodkas but this one is darn good for the price
AJ S.
Bowmanville
A change from the ordinary and a nice way to change things up!  They are very close however I find this has a bolder fruit flavour.  I bought this at the LCBO in my home town.  It was the first time I bought this particular flavour of Vodka.  I will likely buy it again for special occasions.
'Nicolle C.
Jemmett road , Ashford kent
Nom nom mom..... Are there any other words needed this again is a beautiful drin, I also drink this with lemonade but it's also very tasty just with ice. It's a very lovely drink to have with friends but drink responsibly this can get you very drunk very easily if not drunk with care :)
Vicky B.
This is a very good flavoured vodka. It appealed to me as I love cherry flavours. It was better than others I have tried, it didn’t have the artificial taste and no unfleasent aftertaste. I would buy this again in the future. A very enjoyable drink and makes great cocktails.
Shannon G.
Inverness, Highlands
Beautiful fruity taste, lovely for a summer evening.  A little pricey for my liking but if you can find it on offer then it’s well worth it.  Only purchased once as I am not a huge vodka drinker unless I am out.  Highly recommended for something different to just a plain old vodka.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?