Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Amy C.
Jacksonville
This is so good mixed with something or even by itself! It has a great refreshing flavor!
Reagan R.
Winfield, AL
Tasted pretty good. I normally don't like fruity drinks but this was good. Not to fruity.
Victoria S.
I really love cherry flavored vodka. This one is great and I love the bottle it comes in.
Jessica L.
One of my favorites! Who doesn’t love Absolut Vodka?! It’s a little pricey but worth it.
Marissa S.
WAKEMAN, OH
Love the taste. Very good flavor with just enough kick. Very tasty with any mixer. Love
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
Not the best out there, but I don't mind this mixed with my coke & a bit of grenadine!
brittany o.
Sacramento, CA
Good price love to use it for cherry presses. Can find at bevmo and total wine and more
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
Pretty good cherry flavor and goes down smooth. Good with mixed drinks. Would recommend
Chelsie A.
West Allis , WI
Not the biggest fan. It's alright but not my favorite. I would recommend three olives
Susana P.
Woodinville, WA
This beverage taste really good I make with gummy bear and it's really delicious.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?