Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Kendra K.
One of my favorites of flavored vodka. Can mix with many different things for a delicious drink!
Esmeralda M.
Not only can you smell the Cherry's you can really taste them, and damn is it really something.
Rebekah C.
tastes great. looks pretty. it's not my favorite but i drink when i'm with friends. not too bad
Amber L.
Tucson, AZ
Cherry is my favorite flavor! I always buy in twos for a good night and always have a fun time.
Trudy S.
Terre Haute, IN
LOve cherry vodka. Have issues with artificial flavors and this product does not irritate me.
Sarah K.
Their ads are nice and the taste is pretty good. It's not my favorite but it goes down okay
Katie W.
My go-to!!! Mixable and tastes great-this is my favorite flavored vodka. Very smooth taste.
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
Now this is good to mix with sprite or like a bubbly drink. Something clear and refreshing.
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Absolut is my go to liquor for every and all occasions! It’s smooth and tastes amazing!!!!
Cheyenne H.
Brent
I took this straight, and I really liked the flavor. A tad higher than my usual vodka buys.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?