Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Haley P.
Italy , TX
Love this vodka! Very enjoyable and you can make many drinks with it! Affordable. Your guests will love it.
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
The Cherry flavoring is not what I would prefer. Tasted more like cough syrup Cherry. I wouldn't recommend.
Catherine F.
Always a good time Not overpowering. Can be mixed with anything or taken alone as a shot. Elegant. So fun!
del c.
Lemoore
Aaaaah I Dont know about this one ! I'll try the apple one .......... Maybe I'm just not cherry person lol
Jenny M.
Miramar , FL
Very good price for a vodka. The cherry is a nice touch of flavor sipping this vodka. I've purchased often.
Marjorie d.
Raton, NM
Great tasting. Beauriful bottle. Not to strong and delicious cherry flavor. Definitely a favorite for sure.
Addie S.
grant
Taste wonderfully, great quality for the price and it get to you quickly. Easy to find as well
Must try!
Nadia A.
Ajo, AZ
I'm the type that loves the fruity flavor, so I'd say the cherry is the best!!!!!
So freaking delicious,
Amanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Not a favorite but mixed with sweet tea, it’s pretty good. Stronger after taste which I️ don’t care for.
Denise P.
Hamilton, OH
I enjoy this vodka as a mix. I use it to make a Cherry Icee drink which tastes identical but with a kick
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?