Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

Absolut Cherrys

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Amanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Not a favorite but mixed with sweet tea, it’s pretty good. Stronger after taste which I️ don’t care for.
Nancy B.
This bottles pretty but it's super strong I couldn't drink much, hurt my throat and didn't even get drunk
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great to mix with sprite and grenadine to make a Dirty Shirley! The quality is good for the price point.
Melissa K.
Owensboro, KY
Cherry everything is always best, but this particular brand is best and isn't to strong it's just enough.
Denise P.
Hamilton, OH
I enjoy this vodka as a mix. I use it to make a Cherry Icee drink which tastes identical but with a kick
Nadia A.
Ajo, AZ
I'm the type that loves the fruity flavor, so I'd say the cherry is the best!!!!!
So freaking delicious,
Stephanie S.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love the cherry flavor!! Gives mixed drinks an extra flavor. Tastes great when just taking shots also!
Johanna Y R.
Mayra R.
I love the way this vodka tastes... I like drinking sweet but good things... most definitely buy again
Daisy C.
El Mirage, AZ
Love this drink , it's tastes amazing with a little Sprite 😍😍 I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?