BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Candice B.
I don't like cherry flavor very much but it was still okay. I just wouldn't get this flavor again because of my tastes.
Coley S.
Cornville, AZ
I love Cherry everything. This vodka is a favorite because you can really taste the cherry. It mixes well with sprite.
Emma V.
I like this on my off days from work. I pair it with sprite ir bubbly. I dip with a straw and lay in the sun. Perfect.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
I enjoy this one because you can mixed with cranberry and still taste the cherry on it. Just add some ice and that's it
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
I didn't like this alone, but when I paired it with a diet Sprite it was amazing. A great drink to have with friends ❤
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
I was not very impressed with this product. To me, it had a very medicinal taste to it. I was definitely disappointed.
Taylor E.
Copperas cove
It is very good has like a sweet aftertaste of cherry it is a little harsh going down but it's not bad it's tolerable
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM
A very nice vodka I use this alot for many different drinks that I make, people love it!! Would recommend it for sure
Whitney R.
Louisville, KY
I tried this and it was so good! I like drinking vodka, but not if it doesn’t go down smooth and this was very smooth
Chandra M.
Stockton, CA
This is my favorite flavor of this brand of vodka. You can mix it or drink it straight. Great value and easy to find.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?