Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Mariangel F.
Clearwater, FL
Somebody told me to try this and I didn't want to because it has cherry flavor and I hate cherries. However, this is extremely amazing and everyone should give it a try. It was not what I was expecting at all. I love it. it is definitely one of my favorites!
Samantha B.
Bay City
I love cherry vodka and absolut does not fail with this one. Extremely delicious and not disappointing whatsoever. This is something I definitely would repurchase. It is similar to a cherry grey goose or Skyy vodka. But overall completely glad ive bought it
Ashley H.
Toano, VA
Amazing. Best vodka hands down. Perfect flavour. Not too much burn. Great value. It goes amazing with almost anything you mix it with. It even tastes great straight. I love Absolut, & this is possibly my favourite flavour. I will definitely buy this again.
Cindy M.
Gentry, AR
I love any kind of alcohol that is cherry flavored this one sure did not disappoint it tasted amazing. The cherry flavor was excellent and not too overwhelming as some are. I highly recommend using this in your mixed drinks it will add that extra flavor:)
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
I didn’t exactly drink this, but i did use it to soak cherries in then eat them the next day. I could hardly taste the alcohol but definitely felt it. Nice smooth and tasty. I will definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone that likes cherries.
Courtney A.
Cambridge, OH
Love this with a splash of coke and a splash of grenadine. First time buying it from Mr. G's but will probably buy again. It is within budget if you are looking to spend around $25. I will buy it again as I was impressed by the smoothness of this drink.
Paula L.
Louisville, KY
This was alright. Absolut is a great brand, but I thought the cherry was to overwhelming compared to others. It was a bit on the pricey side, but I did use my employee discount as well. Overall I am satisfied, but it won't be a staple in my household.
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL
I'm pretty happy with Absolut's Cherry vodka. I like the flavor it adds to my mixed drinks. It's not as smooth as I would sometimes like but it's definitely a great mixer. I typically get it from my local grocery store. Overall I'd buy it again.
Kennedy B.
Big Lake
I LOVE this product. I do love fruity liquor so that could contribute to why I love it, but it taste just like cherries. I mix it with a little bit of lemon juice and sprite and I feel like a little kid again drinking a caprice sun! Highly recommend!
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
Love this product, although never tried this exact flavors, we have tried others and never been disappointed. We can pick it up at a select few liquor stores it’s a bit harder to find than the others. Overall satisfied and will contribute to purchase
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?