Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
I LOVE this product. I do love fruity liquor so that could contribute to why I love it, but it taste just like cherries. I mix it with a little bit of lemon juice and sprite and I feel like a little kid again drinking a caprice sun! Highly recommend!
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
Love this product, although never tried this exact flavors, we have tried others and never been disappointed. We can pick it up at a select few liquor stores it’s a bit harder to find than the others. Overall satisfied and will contribute to purchase
Kara B.
Fulton
This vodka has very good flavor and goes down smooth! It is best when paired in a mix drink. My favorite is to mix with diet soda it has just enough cherry flavoring but isn’t overwhelming. The price is right and I would recommend it to my friends!
Alana R.
Prescott
Very smooth, flavors do not leave after taste. My favorite is the vanilla with rootbeer and raspberry with 7up. I bought it at local liquor stores, recieved as gifts, drank it at local restaurants or bars. Very satisfied with the quality.
Kaitlin Y.
Barberton, OH
I can't say enough good things about the Absolute Cherry vodka. It is an amazing for making mixed drinks and it is also amazing by itself. For the price of it I would continue to buy it because it is a high quality vodka and it taste amazing.
Brittney S.
Searcy, AR
Cherry and pineapple are my two favorite fruit flavors. The cherry is not too overpowering in this, it has great flavor and goes down smooth. One of the few vodkas I can drink straight without a mixer. It is also delicious in an Italian cherry soda!
Stephanie S.
Cannon Falls , MN
Absolut makes a delicious vodka without breaking the bank, and you can find it basically anywhere. I love all of the different flavors - especially Absolut Cherrys. It goes great with things like Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper!
Dora B.
Was good. I wasn't as find of the cherry flavor though it was not as smooth. But still delish anyway! I'm not as HUGE a fan of cherry but it most DEFINITELY worked for the dessert I was making. In fact it worked perfectly
Laci B.
This is an okay vodka but it's definitely not my favorite. The cherry tasted very artificial and not in a way that I can say I like. I'd go for the original if I were to recommend it to anyone but it's not a bad product.
Kyla A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolute cherry vodka is just ok. Its not something I purchase often or my first choice but if its at a party i will drink it. For some reason absolute leaves me a little slower in the morning then other vodkas.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?