Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Haley P.
Love this vodka! Very enjoyable and you can make many drinks with it! Affordable. Your guests will love it.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
Very good price for a vodka. The cherry is a nice touch of flavor sipping this vodka. I've purchased often.
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
The Cherry flavoring is not what I would prefer. Tasted more like cough syrup Cherry. I wouldn't recommend.
Marjorie D.
Raton, NM
Great tasting. Beauriful bottle. Not to strong and delicious cherry flavor. Definitely a favorite for sure.
del c.
Lemoore
Aaaaah I Dont know about this one ! I'll try the apple one .......... Maybe I'm just not cherry person lol
Catherine F.
Always a good time Not overpowering. Can be mixed with anything or taken alone as a shot. Elegant. So fun!
Abigail M.
El Paso
I love absolut vodka Cherry cause I love cherrys.  Love the taste it has and of course the price.  Affordable
Denise P.
Hamilton, OH
I enjoy this vodka as a mix. I use it to make a Cherry Icee drink which tastes identical but with a kick
Addie S.
grant
Taste wonderfully, great quality for the price and it get to you quickly. Easy to find as well
Must try!
Nancy B.
This bottles pretty but it's super strong I couldn't drink much, hurt my throat and didn't even get drunk
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?