Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
I've only had this on special occasions to make Jell-O shots or use in mixed drinks. It is very expensive for me.
Jaasiel S.
Vandalia , OH
I love putting it in the freezer and letting it get cold and drinking it straight. Even tastes good with sprite.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
This was pretty good mixed with Pepsi. Not too sweet, but not the best cherry flavored liquor I have ever had.
Alexandra P.
Tampa
Very good! I love cherry flavors so this was really good to me. Mix with a fruity drink for a perfect cocktail.
Janie G.
Aurora
The Cherry is the best flavor in my opinion. Great for sweet mix drinks and you can hardly taste any harshness.
Little J.
Austin, TX
Dwlicious vodka npt to strong. Perfect for mixed drinks. Or just some margaritaa and jello shots. Great taste!
Stephanie W.
Renton, WA
Oh my goodness this stuff is delicious so nice in flavor and its awesome with whipped cream and half and half.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
Esta deliciosa! La tomó con jugo de piña y sabe superbien. Yo no tomo mucho solamente en ocaciones especiales.
Katie R.
Independence
I'm a cherry girl. So anything cherries is amazing. This stuff is very delicious.  Would recommend to everyone.
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
The best one out all of the flavors.. full of flavor, I love the cherry taste, smooth doesn't burn going down.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?