Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Joy M.
Sandston, VA
This is your standard run of the mill inexpensive alcohol. Its not really smooth but its not super harsh either.
Jessica D.
Jacksboro , TN
Absolut makes the best flavored vodka ever... some r strange... but still good! Definitely a go to, staple vodka.
Dannett S.
Pottstown, PA
This is so good mixed with sprite! Tastes like a Shirley temple. I love it! It's a great value. I recommend this.
Jamie M.
Burton , MI
This is my favorite flavored vodka!!! I can drink it in the rocks or mix it with a variety of different mixers!!!
Maria E.
Cicero
Flavor is great is super strong.  Is perfect for strong drinkers lol not my kind.  But is a great I can't complain
Jaasiel S.
Vandalia , OH
I love putting it in the freezer and letting it get cold and drinking it straight. Even tastes good with sprite.
Billy N.
Berry flavored vodkas give me a subtle taste of medicine, not very fond of this vodka. I was a bit disappointed.
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Es mi bebida favorita es muy deliciosa y la recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en beber vodka
Jessica S.
Decatur
Absolutely the best. I use this in all my cocktails. Its smooth and doesn't burn going down.defiantly recommend.
Rachel R.
This is my go to cocktail. Goes great with sprite with a dash of lime juice or with Mt. Dew or any Citrus drink.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?