Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
whitney c.
Travelers Rest
Very potent and strong liquor, if your looking for a great tasting but knock you on your feet liquor this is the one.
Candy S.
Bullhead City
I personally didn't care for the flavor of this one. Iike other flavors.But everyone has their own taste and style.
Miranda S.
Lewisburg, TN
Love, love, love Cherry flavor!! That's my favorite flavor. Also like strawberry but Cherry is a good flavor vodka
sandra d.
Albertville
Thanks to my best friend for introducing me to this. It is 1 of my favorites and I would love to have free samples.
Naye C.
Coconut Creek , FL
Me encanta es una de mis bebidas alcoholicas favoritas!! Súper buena y me gusta que tengan una variedad de sabores!
Melissa B.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for Cherry Bombs! The only thing I do differently is I us Rockstar Energy Drink instead of Red Bull
Erica S.
San Fernando , CA
This was ok for me i felt like it was a bit stronger and harsh and made that fuzzy feeling come faster then usual.
Christina B.
My father's favorite. It's a medium vodka so it's priced right but there are better options out there to take home.
Terica J.
This vodka is tasty and great to mix into drinks. Definitely worth giving a try if you like a little cherry flavor
Colleen D.
Pittston, PA
Cherry vodka is soo good. Linda tastes like candy. I have to admit it's not my favorite brand, but it was on sale!!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?