Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
sandra d.
Albertville
Thanks to my best friend for introducing me to this. It is 1 of my favorites and I would love to have free samples.
Melissa B.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for Cherry Bombs! The only thing I do differently is I us Rockstar Energy Drink instead of Red Bull
Lauren P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a delicious choice! It goes so well with a cherry limeaid drink! It is very affordable and runs about $21.
Tiffany B.
Lenzburg
Nice to mix with Sprite soda. We added real cherries to the glass. This vodka is very good to use to soak fruit in.
JAMIE L.
Apollo, PA
Love mixing this with fruit juice. Light, refreshing drink. Price is reasonable and will recommend it to a friend.
Jami R.
Very good vodka to use for mixed drinks as it is smooth - especially good with a coca cola for a good cherry twist
Terica J.
This vodka is tasty and great to mix into drinks. Definitely worth giving a try if you like a little cherry flavor
Jaimy M.
Gardner, KS
Love absolut! They have the smoothest vodka and I love the flavors! Is a very good choice for what you spend on it.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Me encanta es una de mis bebidas alcoholicas favoritas!! Súper buena y me gusta que tengan una variedad de sabores!
Candy S.
Bullhead City
I personally didn't care for the flavor of this one. Iike other flavors.But everyone has their own taste and style.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?