Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM
A very nice vodka I use this alot for many different drinks that I make, people love it!! Would recommend it for sure
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Me encanta es una de mis bebidas alcoholicas favoritas!! Súper buena y me gusta que tengan una variedad de sabores!
Lauren P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a delicious choice! It goes so well with a cherry limeaid drink! It is very affordable and runs about $21.
sandra d.
Albertville
Thanks to my best friend for introducing me to this. It is 1 of my favorites and I would love to have free samples.
Erica S.
This was ok for me i felt like it was a bit stronger and harsh and made that fuzzy feeling come faster then usual.
Colleen D.
Pittston, PA
Cherry vodka is soo good. Linda tastes like candy. I have to admit it's not my favorite brand, but it was on sale!!
Misty D.
Aloha, OR
Love this one strong flavor. Vodka was smooth. The cherry was good amount flavor. Strong alcohol. But overall good.
Christina B.
My father's favorite. It's a medium vodka so it's priced right but there are better options out there to take home.
Melissa B.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for Cherry Bombs! The only thing I do differently is I us Rockstar Energy Drink instead of Red Bull
Michell G.
Ridgewood, NJ
is not one of my favorites, the flavor is bittersweet for me, If you like to drink strong flavors you will like it
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?