Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Maricar M.
Doral, FL
Me gusta esta bebida, fue la primera de las vodka que probé y siempre que tengo la opción la tomo, es fuerte pero divina.
Sarah H.
Central City, KY
Cherry's are the bomb and this drink is amazing!!! I could drink this all the time!! If you haven't tried it you need to!
Seneca H.
May
The flavor is to die for but be careful you will forget is liqueur and end up totally wasted in a matter of a few hours.
Brittany Y.
Imler, PA
This is one if my all time favorites! The taste is great and smooth. The price is not bad at all. I'll never stop buying.
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
The flavor of cherry is very good, this vodka is delicious... in my first time I made shots with jello and it was great
Anyssa E.
Oak Creek, CO
I find this cherry flavor to be so good. It's not like cough syrup but like candy. Sweet yummy candy. I would recommend
Leah M.
Milwaukee
Pretty tasty & not too sweet! I like to mix it with seltzer water and ice. It’s great for a Summer day by the pool!
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
I didn't like this alone, but when I paired it with a diet Sprite it was amazing. A great drink to have with friends ❤
Kristin H.
Mooresville, IN
I bought this to mix with another alcohol and it's a great vodka for the price. it tastes great and doesn't cost a lot
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
I was not very impressed with this product. To me, it had a very medicinal taste to it. I was definitely disappointed.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?