Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
whitney c.
Travelers Rest
Very potent and strong liquor, if your looking for a great tasting but knock you on your feet liquor this is the one.
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM
A very nice vodka I use this alot for many different drinks that I make, people love it!! Would recommend it for sure
Jennifer W.
Phoenix, AZ
Yum, this is so good, smooth, flavorful. Can't just have one drink ha. This is a tally good vodka. Definitely a must
Chandra M.
Stockton
This is my favorite flavor of this brand of vodka. You can mix it or drink it straight. Great value and easy to find.
Alejandra S.
Charlotte, NC
AMAZING for cocktails with orange Juice or Sprite this will be an excelent combination. I love it and yujuu party On
Whitney R.
Louisville, KY
I tried this and it was so good! I like drinking vodka, but not if it doesn’t go down smooth and this was very smooth
Taylor E.
Copperas cove
It is very good has like a sweet aftertaste of cherry it is a little harsh going down but it's not bad it's tolerable
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
This is so good with Sprite & limes! Tastes just like a cherry lime. Perfect for girl's night! I will buy this again!
Rachele H.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love this flavor, its perfect for jello shots that i make. Has great flavor very smooth. Easy to take as a shot alone
Leila p.
San antonio , TX
I got this as a christmas gift and i have to say i enjoyed it and so did my wife we finished the bottle the same day.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?