Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Coley S.
Cornville, AZ
I love Cherry everything. This vodka is a favorite because you can really taste the cherry. It mixes well with sprite.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
I enjoy this one because you can mixed with cranberry and still taste the cherry on it. Just add some ice and that's it
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
I didn't like this alone, but when I paired it with a diet Sprite it was amazing. A great drink to have with friends ❤
Hannah S.
Boston
I was not very impressed with this product. To me, it had a very medicinal taste to it. I was definitely disappointed.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
I love to mix this with either a regular soda like pepsi or coke or a cherry flavored one of either brand. Its so good!
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
The flavor of cherry is very good, this vodka is delicious... in my first time I made shots with jello and it was great
Haley H.
Nothing about this is appealing it tastes like medicine. Its by far the grossest vodka ive ever had in my entire life.
Kristin H.
Mooresville, IN
I bought this to mix with another alcohol and it's a great vodka for the price. it tastes great and doesn't cost a lot
Candice N.
I don't like cherry flavor very much but it was still okay. I just wouldn't get this flavor again because of my tastes.
Cheyenne L.
olean, NY
Kind of taste like medicine but it did its job of getting me drunk and help my party be a blast! Not my favorite taste.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?