Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Miriam H.
Harrisonville, MO
I am a huge fan of anything cherry flavored. This vodka was a nice treat. My only criticism is, it wasn't cherry enough for me. That being said, it is still a quality vodka, and we make some delicious cherry Popsicles ( I promise that is a drink !). Would definitely buy again.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Absolut Cherry Vodka has a deliciously smooth taste. The cherry flavor enhances just about any other liquid/frozen fruit you put together with it. My latest thing is alcoholic fruit smoothies. The alcohol just gives the smoothie a little extra punch, without being overly sweet.
Finding G.
Minot,North Dakota
Absolut Cherrys yum 👅! Not only is the Vodka smoooooth, but the bonus of cherries will make you smile. Priced at a fair price for perfection. Mixes extremely well and taste is on point. If vodka is your drink choice, then place this sweet bottle, in your cabinet 😎.
Cassanya P.
I love cherries but I abhor cherry flavoring. I thought that maybe this would change my mind and win me over but it didn’t.  That’s ok, they make plenty of great flavors that I do enjoy.  If you like cherry flavoring then I would definitely recommend trying this.
Misty N.
yuba city
This Vodka was OMG great one of the best Vodkas iv have in a while its sweet but not to over the top and smooth. the price is good. i got mine at a local corner store mom and pop place here in Cali. its better then other Vodkas. id recommend everyone to try it at lest once.
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
The cherry flavor is honestly too strong for my taste. I tried mixing with different chasers however the cherry still over powers it. I'm a wimp with alcohol so I don't like to taste it a lot. I'm going to have to skip on this next time ! Absolut Cherrys
Emily P.
Palmdale
With anything cherry flavored it ia hard to get that flavor and not make it taste like cough medicine. With this vodka you do get the slight taste of cough medicine which is haed to avoid. But absolute vodka is still a great vodka in general. Just not this flavor.
Jasmine S.
Sebring, FL
Although sweet this one isn't too sweet and taste great by itself or mixed. Compared to other cherry vodkas it is really tasteful. I purchased it at ABC. It is definitely affordable not pricey at all and overall it isn't my all time favorite but I don't hate it
Ashleigh s.
SALEM, CT
This vodka is a bit strong with the cherry flavor. It has a pretty smooth taste to it. The price is pretty inexpensive for such a high class vodka. It is definitely delicious. I buy this vodka often over other choices. Very satisfied with absolut vodka.
Lori S.
add coconut to it. Love it!  not to sweet, sunny fun, tastes like real cherry.  mix with sprite, Smooth Love Love , pour on Icecream yummy very affordable it goes a long way, liquor store at the beach. Very satisfied with the cheer flavor and price.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?