Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite flavor and vodka. Love it mixed with Sprite. Makes for a cool refreshing summer drink. You can also mix with juice.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Love the flavor and all the different mix options that go with it!!!! Nothing better than coming home and having a great drink
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Not my first pick but absolut does their flavors right, they just aren't strong enough for me.. they could be a touch sweeter.
Natasha M.
North Laurel
I didn’t feel the vodka alone had much flavor other than vodka. The fruit wasn’t as strong as I expected. Still good otherwise.
Carrie B.
York, PA
Great vodka brand.  I love all of the Absolut flavors and prefer the cherry flavor the most.  Great to mix with Coke.
Torrie C.
Collinsville, OK
It tastes so good. I mix it with dr. Pepper and you can’t even taste it. I sometimes even buy the vanilla to add to it as well.
Alysondra E.
Gets the job done. Tastes fine. Middle of the road and won't make you want to die the next day but not the nicest option either
Greicy S.
I am from Brasil and absolute is one of the favorite vodkas there. Good taste, good quality and not bad price for the quality
Jackie B.
Probably one of the strongest vodkas i have ever tasted. But i need lemon lime salt and some limes or lemons to take it down.
Mep♈️ G.
San Diego
It's hot and interesting flavor me and my husband love this flavor I want my friends to try this drink so bad it's great!!!!!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?