Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Ashley B.
Highlandville
This is my favorite vodka! I can drink it straight from the bottle or mixed with my favorite pop! You can purchase it just about anywhere.
Shonda C.
Cincinnati, OH
It wasn’t as good as I thought it would be. The cherry flavor wasn’t very strong. I guess you could probably mix some grenadine with it.
Cat I.
Laredo, TX
Try this with Cranberry and Grape juice for the first time and i fall in love Defenatly one of the best sweat drinks out there i loved it
georgia l.
OAKDALE
Nice and flavorful, smooth enough for alcohol. I would most likely buy it again even though thr man of the house says it's too girly haha
Rachel S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Really enjoyed mixing this vodka into cocktails. I didn't try it by itself but I loved the cherry flavor. Look forward to trying it again
Renee V.
O Fallon, MO
Love love love! Mixed with Pepsi! Taste just like a cherry Pepsi! It can be very dangerous! It goes down so smooth! Def a repeat customer
Kaitlyn S.
Great taste!! By far my favorite choice of vodka. Better than any other brand I have tried. It is a great price and for me last a while.
Karizma B.
This is a really good and smooth vodka! I have had it a few times, and it is good price wise! It's a cheaper option that is just as good
Kayla N.
Saginaw , MI
It taste like a wils cherry form Michigan. Mix it with coke and its the best summer drink you could ask for in the goold ol mitten
Felicity P.
Hamilton, OH
Delicious! Very affordable vodka, very good with sprite! Or even with crystal light packets! Usually can be found at any liquor store!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?