BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
My-Desire C.
Los Angeles
This cherry vodka is so good it doesn't even taste like you're drinking alcohol! I definitely recommend, it's not that's expensive and perfect for pre-gaming.
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I’ve had this in a few mixed drinks. It’s very flavorful. A little pricy but not bad. I’ve only had this a few times. I purchased it from a local liquor store.
Brittany S.
Love love love Cherry vodka. This is one of my favorite cherry vodkas. A little pricey, but worth it. Seriously. Bought it about 5 months at ABC LIQUOR.
DeAnn S.
Benton
I bought this to make a drink I saw a recipe for, wasn't too crazy about the cherry flavor but I am an Absolut fan all the way. Very good quality and price.
Kaitlynn D.
Goes perfectly with minute maid juices over ice. Goes down Smoot and the price is not bad either. I have purchased this for myself and for gifts for friends
Mikayla C.
Visalia, CA
I enjoyed this vodka For the price and also I like to mix it with juice and it taste great. The only thing is that by itself it can have a harshness
Samantha G.
Fairdale
I really liked the cherry flavor of it. It was better than I thought. The price was not too bad either. It was purchased at a local liquor store in Beckley
Nichole D.
neptune beach
Absolutely delicious !! Although once i drank a little too much of this and well, we can guess how that turned out, I’d buy again. Definitely affordable!!
Jana S.
I love this Vodka! I like to mix it with a pop like Sprite or 7up. I also like to make ice cubes with the Sprite or 7up and mix it into that. Yummy Stuff!
Jessica B.
Kahoka
Absolut is a quality vodka. I recently tried the cherry Absolut and was amazed with the Cherry flavor. The flavor is not overpowering or imitation tasting.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?