Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Lisa J.
OH
I love mixing Absolut Cherrys with 7-up.  It's my "go to" cocktail.  Easy to make, refrese taste and easy on the wallet.
Joyce A.
Conway
I've shared a few bottles!!!  It's very delicious with cran-strawberry Ocean Spray. YUMMY!!!  Atoka Liquer Store sells a lot of it.
Brandy P.
Floral City
I've tried Absolut vodka several times and I personally do not like it. It has made me sick every time and I try not to drink it if possible.
Shannon S.
Good cherry flavor!! A little too expensive for me to buy all the time plus, it's not available at too many places so if it a special treat.
Charlene V.
With some raspberry club soda this tastes amazing. It's like a cocktail out of cocktails. I world recommend this drink to all alcoholics lol
Ciara G.
Bryan, TX
We like this liquor but sometimes it tends to have that alcohol aftertaste depending on which flavor that you get this flavor was pretty good
Sonya T.
So good with just ice or a mixer. Goes down smooth with a kick. Does give u a slight hangover the next day Nothing that an aspirin can't fix.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
It's a good mixer with a definite cherry taste, without having an artificial taste or being too sweet. I'm interested in trying other flavors
Letique D.
A tasty blend that can be used in a mix or go it alone. No over the top competing flavors or burning after taste. Just smooth and delicious.
Brianna H.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg this drink is so good by itself but even better in a soda...cola or lemon lime. It's so smooth you hardly know you are drinking alcohol.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?