Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Caroline S.
Seattle, WA
Just mix in some diet coke and I am set! Love this and how it tastes with coke. I will normally buy this unless grey goose and titos are on sale.
Jennifer B.
Polk City, FL
Such a nice mix with pineapple juice. You can mix it with anything. I love it! It's great when you don't have to have so many mixers for a drink.
Jackelyne C.
Like the taste at times it could be a little to sweet for my taste. But I enjoy drinking it in good company. Nice drink to get the night started.
Zoey D.
Great for the price especially! I get this brand often and would recommend it to others. Especially since they come in so many different sizes
Cody H.
Glasgow
The taste blew me away!! I loved it! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth drink when having a good time with friends!
Kali P.
Mortons Gap
This has a wonderful cherry flavor that doesn't remind one of children's cold medicine, like most cherry flavored alcohols do in my experience.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
We bought this to make jello shots, and it was definitely Worth it! I don't have a single complaint! It definitely does what it's supposed to!
Vicki M.
Morton
This was not bad but didn't have enough cherry flavor for my liking. I tried this mixed in Coke and I liked it but wasn't one of my favorites.
luz r.
El Paso
This is a really nice combination of cherry and of vodka is a really good I love drinking it in a party !!! The only thing is that it's strong!
Lisa J.
OH
I love mixing Absolut Cherrys with 7-up.  It's my "go to" cocktail.  Easy to make, refrese taste and easy on the wallet.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?