BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Amber J.
Hands down favorite brand to buy vodka! You definitely get your money’s worth with this! I would recommend this to my grandmother that is how much I love this vodka!
Cassandra M.
This was the first Absolut flavor i tried and it did not disappoint. It is a sweet cherry flavor that works well in lots of mixed drinks. I like to add crystal light lemonade for a low cal drink option. Very affordable also!
Crystal H.
Los Angeles
Have tried other flavors and they are fantastic. Love to receive as gift! Delicious taste will love to try more flavors! Very convenient to buy any local grocery!
Sara G.
Merrill, WI
My favorite vodka for add that cherry touch either by using with sprite for that sweet touch or using with orange and pineapple juice this is one to keep stocked.
Carla H.
Some other vodkas I've tried were like drinking rubbing alcohol but this one you can't even tell. It has a smoother flavor and mixes great with soda, juice or whatever other creations you are looking to make.
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
When making Jell-O shots this is a great liquor to go to! Not a favorite if I'm using it for mixed drinks however. The price is great for something such as shots
Marisa B.
I absolutely love every flavor of vodka that absolute comes up with. The cherry absolute vodka is one of my favorite and I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Jen C.
Dallas
I tried this one time and the flavor was amazing! Great cherry taste , it wasnt to dull but very flavorful. I would reccomened it to family and friends . great price at the local liqour store also . not sure what would be the perfect mixer for this if your into it .
Evelyn C.
Tucson
Love it very much. I like drinking int in martinis. I would never drink anything else because it's such a great quality vodka. It never disappoints me. I can find it every retail store, it's no problem to find it. I would definitely buy it again
My-Desire C.
Los Angeles
This cherry vodka is so good it doesn't even taste like you're drinking alcohol! I definitely recommend, it's not that's expensive and perfect for pre-gaming.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?