Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
katie W.
Salem, OR
Not a big fan of flavored vodka but this is alright. Gets the job done. And doesn't taste horrible. Better for mixed drinks and not straight shots.
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
This stuff is great! Super smooth and easily drinkable. I would say it’s totally worth the value. The price is average, but it does not disappoint!
Kimberly G.
Vanceboro
Cheap alternative to higher end brands of vodka. Good taste but it does leave an aftertaste to me. If you're looking for a mixer, this is perfect.
Jessica N.
Cincinnati, OH
This is what I would buy when my friends and I were super broke but wanted to drink. The flavor isn’t terrible but for the price it’s a good buy.
Jennifer B.
Polk City, FL
Such a nice mix with pineapple juice. You can mix it with anything. I love it! It's great when you don't have to have so many mixers for a drink.
Heather P.
I keep this in the freezer and use it when making cosmos. I love the extra little pop it gives to them.  I also love it just over ice.
Claudia C.
Cleburne, TX
I prefer vodka without a flavor but this cherry one is not that bad. Is a really good drink for girls. And it taste amazing with cranberry juice.
Caroline S.
Seattle, WA
Just mix in some diet coke and I am set! Love this and how it tastes with coke. I will normally buy this unless grey goose and titos are on sale.
Jackelyne C.
Like the taste at times it could be a little to sweet for my taste. But I enjoy drinking it in good company. Nice drink to get the night started.
Sarah W.
Holy cow it's strong. I am not a huge cherry flavored person to begin with. This stuff is not my favorite maybe it would be better in something.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?