Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
I love absolut vodka!! I mix it with cranberry juice and party all night with friends!! We love to play some music at home and drink our absolut!!
Arely M.
Kansas City, KS
Very good drink .. Smooth and good.. Like to mix it a little .. I bought it at the liquor store. And They sell them alot .. Yes i repeat it often .
Sterling D.
Shreveport, LA
Taste pretty good. it doesn't taste fruity enough for it to be my favorite however if I am trying to become inebriated this definitely does the job
Shana K.
Absolut is by far my favorite vodka on the market! Smooth and no harsh after taste no matter which Absolut product ive tried. Theyve all been good.
Amneris P.
This is so good!!! The flavors, and very chill uff!! You can mixed well with many things. Orange juice, cranberry, and many more. No disappointed!!
katie W.
Salem, OR
Not a big fan of flavored vodka but this is alright. Gets the job done. And doesn't taste horrible. Better for mixed drinks and not straight shots.
Kimberly G.
Vanceboro
Cheap alternative to higher end brands of vodka. Good taste but it does leave an aftertaste to me. If you're looking for a mixer, this is perfect.
Claudia C.
Cleburne, TX
I prefer vodka without a flavor but this cherry one is not that bad. Is a really good drink for girls. And it taste amazing with cranberry juice.
Caroline S.
Seattle, WA
Just mix in some diet coke and I am set! Love this and how it tastes with coke. I will normally buy this unless grey goose and titos are on sale.
Heather P.
I keep this in the freezer and use it when making cosmos. I love the extra little pop it gives to them.  I also love it just over ice.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?