BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Angelica V.
This is a very delicious vodka not only is a portable and you could find it at any grocery store near you but it is very affordable it does not give you hangovers and you can drink it with A food mixture add some pineapple add some orange juice or send grenade syrup and you’re all set a very quick and easy shrink add some ice and you are set.
Julie S.
This was an amazing taste of Vodka. this was really smooth and very enjoyable with friends or alone. it goes GREAT with Ice cream and compared to other alternatives this was amazing we bought this down the street .. walking distance so we didnt have to drive to pick this up we enjoyed this very much
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
Absolut is a great brand of vodka but I was not a fan of the cherry flavor.  It was my first time purchasing this particular flavor.  A bit out of my price range and it compared very close with another brand I've used before.  It did the job, but I will not be purchasing again.
Mar E.
Los Angeles, CA
I have buyed Absolut Vodka a few times in my life. Recently I tried Absolut Cherrys and I liked it. It price is affordable and I think its quality is good enought. I buyed it at a local liquor store and used for mixing it with more drinks. I like the brand Absolut and I will probably buy it again,
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Absolut Cherry Vodka is very inexpensive. Its taste very delightful by itself or in a mixed adult beverage. Absolut cherry has a very smooth taste with the perfect amount of cherry flavor inside. Overall I'm very satisfied with this drink and will definitely be purchasing this adult beverage again.
Lola Chiqui C.
Not as smooth as I like but I it does it’s purpose. Flavor is good. I haven’t drank it straight but one day I will. Not sure if it needs improvement. Nice looking bottle
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I had this a few months back, I love cherry flavor and I was surprised seeing this brand with it the first time. I still get this from time to time depending on what I feel like drinking. I bought this at my local j liquors in my hometown and defiantly satisfied with this product! I would recommend to anyone!
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Briana S.
Savannah
Absolut Cherrys is a great way to relax after a long week. Mixing this with a Dr. Pepper or a Pepsi is delicious. The Cherry flavour just pops through the soda making your taste bud's scream a huge thank you after all the boring coffee and sodas from all week are awaken with Absolut Cherrys!
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Absolut is delicious regardless of the flavor, and although this is not my favorite flavor, I will say that I do enjoy it and find it to be a great choice while mixing beverages for cocktails. Overall, this item is worth purchasing and I would recommend it for those who enjoy vodka.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?