Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
AngieBFly V.
This is a very delicious vodka not only is a portable and you could find it at any grocery store near you but it is very affordable it does not give you hangovers and you can drink it with A food mixture add some pineapple add some orange juice or send grenade syrup and you’re all set a very quick and easy shrink add some ice and you are set.
Meggan C.
Kingston , ON
This is a Great vodka for doing shots or on its own. We purchase the flavored vodkas from this brand for use in things like Jello shots and martinis, and for this it works amazing. I would recommendd this product highly for mixed drinks however not for use as shots as the flavors on there own are not outstanding.
EMILY M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You can mix for drinks or drink by itself it’s that good! I’ve bought this item a couple of time. It’s just that it’s so good by itself which is why I go back. Plus it’s affordable .
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
My first Absolut purchase was at a duty free. I had heard about the brand but never purchased it thinking it was expensive, but that is not the case. It turned out to be better than my regular brand. It is very smooth and does not hurt my throat. I love the flavors that Absolut comes up with and it is a constant in my alcohol rack!
Julie S.
This was an amazing taste of Vodka. this was really smooth and very enjoyable with friends or alone. it goes GREAT with Ice cream and compared to other alternatives this was amazing we bought this down the street .. walking distance so we didnt have to drive to pick this up we enjoyed this very much
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
Absolut is a great brand of vodka but I was not a fan of the cherry flavor.  It was my first time purchasing this particular flavor.  A bit out of my price range and it compared very close with another brand I've used before.  It did the job, but I will not be purchasing again.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Absolut Cherry Vodka is very inexpensive. Its taste very delightful by itself or in a mixed adult beverage. Absolut cherry has a very smooth taste with the perfect amount of cherry flavor inside. Overall I'm very satisfied with this drink and will definitely be purchasing this adult beverage again.
Mar E.
['S Pasadena', ''], CA
I have buyed Absolut Vodka a few times in my life. Recently I tried Absolut Cherrys and I liked it. It price is affordable and I think its quality is good enought. I buyed it at a local liquor store and used for mixing it with more drinks. I like the brand Absolut and I will probably buy it again,
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I had this a few months back, I love cherry flavor and I was surprised seeing this brand with it the first time. I still get this from time to time depending on what I feel like drinking. I bought this at my local j liquors in my hometown and defiantly satisfied with this product! I would recommend to anyone!
Briana S.
Savannah
Absolut Cherrys is a great way to relax after a long week. Mixing this with a Dr. Pepper or a Pepsi is delicious. The Cherry flavour just pops through the soda making your taste bud's scream a huge thank you after all the boring coffee and sodas from all week are awaken with Absolut Cherrys!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?