Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Mar E.
S Pasadena, CA
I have buyed Absolut Vodka a few times in my life. Recently I tried Absolut Cherrys and I liked it. It price is affordable and I think its quality is good enought. I buyed it at a local liquor store and used for mixing it with more drinks. I like the brand Absolut and I will probably buy it again,
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I had this a few months back, I love cherry flavor and I was surprised seeing this brand with it the first time. I still get this from time to time depending on what I feel like drinking. I bought this at my local j liquors in my hometown and defiantly satisfied with this product! I would recommend to anyone!
Briana S.
Savannah
Absolut Cherrys is a great way to relax after a long week. Mixing this with a Dr. Pepper or a Pepsi is delicious. The Cherry flavour just pops through the soda making your taste bud's scream a huge thank you after all the boring coffee and sodas from all week are awaken with Absolut Cherrys!
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Absolut is delicious regardless of the flavor, and although this is not my favorite flavor, I will say that I do enjoy it and find it to be a great choice while mixing beverages for cocktails. Overall, this item is worth purchasing and I would recommend it for those who enjoy vodka.
Miriam H.
Harrisonville, MO
I am a huge fan of anything cherry flavored. This vodka was a nice treat. My only criticism is, it wasn't cherry enough for me. That being said, it is still a quality vodka, and we make some delicious cherry Popsicles ( I promise that is a drink !). Would definitely buy again.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Absolut Cherry Vodka has a deliciously smooth taste. The cherry flavor enhances just about any other liquid/frozen fruit you put together with it. My latest thing is alcoholic fruit smoothies. The alcohol just gives the smoothie a little extra punch, without being overly sweet.
Finding G.
Minot,North Dakota
Absolut Cherrys yum 👅! Not only is the Vodka smoooooth, but the bonus of cherries will make you smile. Priced at a fair price for perfection. Mixes extremely well and taste is on point. If vodka is your drink choice, then place this sweet bottle, in your cabinet 😎.
Cassanya P.
I love cherries but I abhor cherry flavoring. I thought that maybe this would change my mind and win me over but it didn’t.  That’s ok, they make plenty of great flavors that I do enjoy.  If you like cherry flavoring then I would definitely recommend trying this.
Misty N.
yuba city
This Vodka was OMG great one of the best Vodkas iv have in a while its sweet but not to over the top and smooth. the price is good. i got mine at a local corner store mom and pop place here in Cali. its better then other Vodkas. id recommend everyone to try it at lest once.
Emily P.
Palmdale, CA
With anything cherry flavored it ia hard to get that flavor and not make it taste like cough medicine. With this vodka you do get the slight taste of cough medicine which is haed to avoid. But absolute vodka is still a great vodka in general. Just not this flavor.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?