Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Carla H.
Some other vodkas I've tried were like drinking rubbing alcohol but this one you can't even tell. It has a smoother flavor and mixes great with soda, juice or whatever other creations you are looking to make.
Marisa B.
I absolutely love every flavor of vodka that absolute comes up with. The cherry absolute vodka is one of my favorite and I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Jen C.
Dallas
I tried this one time and the flavor was amazing! Great cherry taste , it wasnt to dull but very flavorful. I would reccomened it to family and friends . great price at the local liqour store also . not sure what would be the perfect mixer for this if your into it .
Brittany S.
Love love love Cherry vodka. This is one of my favorite cherry vodkas. A little pricey, but worth it. Seriously. Bought it about 5 months at ABC LIQUOR.
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I’ve had this in a few mixed drinks. It’s very flavorful. A little pricy but not bad. I’ve only had this a few times. I purchased it from a local liquor store.
Stephanie H.
Clyde
Absolut Cherrys is delicious. I love using it as a mixer. I don’t usually buy fruity liquor but this impressed me. I feel like it’s pretty affordable as well.
My-Desire C.
Los Angeles
This cherry vodka is so good it doesn't even taste like you're drinking alcohol! I definitely recommend, it's not that's expensive and perfect for pre-gaming.
Kaitlynn D.
Goes perfectly with minute maid juices over ice. Goes down Smoot and the price is not bad either. I have purchased this for myself and for gifts for friends
Jana S.
I love this Vodka! I like to mix it with a pop like Sprite or 7up. I also like to make ice cubes with the Sprite or 7up and mix it into that. Yummy Stuff!
Jessica B.
Kahoka
Absolut is a quality vodka. I recently tried the cherry Absolut and was amazed with the Cherry flavor. The flavor is not overpowering or imitation tasting.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?