Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I’ve had this in a few mixed drinks. It’s very flavorful. A little pricy but not bad. I’ve only had this a few times. I purchased it from a local liquor store.
Brittany S.
Love love love Cherry vodka. This is one of my favorite cherry vodkas. A little pricey, but worth it. Seriously. Bought it about 5 months at ABC LIQUOR.
My-Desire C.
Los Angeles
This cherry vodka is so good it doesn't even taste like you're drinking alcohol! I definitely recommend, it's not that's expensive and perfect for pre-gaming.
Kaitlynn D.
Goes perfectly with minute maid juices over ice. Goes down Smoot and the price is not bad either. I have purchased this for myself and for gifts for friends
Nichole D.
Absolutely delicious !! Although once i drank a little too much of this and well, we can guess how that turned out, I’d buy again. Definitely affordable!!
Samantha G.
Fairdale
I really liked the cherry flavor of it. It was better than I thought. The price was not too bad either. It was purchased at a local liquor store in Beckley
Jessica B.
Kahoka
Absolut is a quality vodka. I recently tried the cherry Absolut and was amazed with the Cherry flavor. The flavor is not overpowering or imitation tasting.
Jana S.
I love this Vodka! I like to mix it with a pop like Sprite or 7up. I also like to make ice cubes with the Sprite or 7up and mix it into that. Yummy Stuff!
Valerie G.
I would recommend this liquor. It's not too strong with the cherry taste and very enjoyable. This is also super easy to find in the store and affordable.
Aubree R.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my favorites when it comes to Absolut Vodka. It's sweet but not too sweet.  Its very affordable and so you can have fun on a budget.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?