Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Amy D.
Clearwater
A super yummy vodka that has great flavor! It is great as a shot or mixed in as a mixer. My favorite is to mix it with lemonade. It is an awesome drink that goes down smoothly.
Tammy V.
It was okay. Really strong and not the perfect vodka to mix with. Probably not going to get this brand of vodka due to it being to strong tasting. I like my vodka more smooth.
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
Absolute may be my absolute favorite liquor to change it up & mix with cocktails! Great even by itself, this flavored vodka is sure to add a bit of fun to your bar drinks!
Catherine Linette a.
Brandon, FL
I really liked it! It is not harsh at all and I mixed it with some ice and dranked like that. The only down for me is that I didn't liked it mixed with nothing else. But other than that I really liked it!
Angel L.
Smooth vodka, that doesn't leave a burn on the way down. The cherry flavor is really good and you can still taste it when you mix with drinks. Good price for the quality.
Kelly B.
It’s a good cheap brand that will make you have a good night with your friends. I love the range of flavors to choose from and you have endless options with any mixer.
Megan M.
Southaven, MS
Amazing when mixed with cherry Kool aid or pine apple juice. Got some for my new yrs party and I personally mixed everyone's drinks . This vodka is the best vodka.
Amber J.
Hands down favorite brand to buy vodka! You definitely get your money’s worth with this! I would recommend this to my grandmother that is how much I love this vodka!
Cassandra M.
This was the first Absolut flavor i tried and it did not disappoint. It is a sweet cherry flavor that works well in lots of mixed drinks. I like to add crystal light lemonade for a low cal drink option. Very affordable also!
Sara G.
Merrill, WI
My favorite vodka for add that cherry touch either by using with sprite for that sweet touch or using with orange and pineapple juice this is one to keep stocked.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?