Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Crystal H.
Los Angeles
Have tried other flavors and they are fantastic. Love to receive as gift! Delicious taste will love to try more flavors! Very convenient to buy any local grocery!
Sara G.
Merrill, WI
My favorite vodka for add that cherry touch either by using with sprite for that sweet touch or using with orange and pineapple juice this is one to keep stocked.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Tastes really good mixed with come or Pepsi ( tastes just like cherry coke if mixed right) not so good without mixing though. The cherry is a little overpowering.
Marisa B.
I absolutely love every flavor of vodka that absolute comes up with. The cherry absolute vodka is one of my favorite and I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Carla H.
Some other vodkas I've tried were like drinking rubbing alcohol but this one you can't even tell. It has a smoother flavor and mixes great with soda, juice or whatever other creations you are looking to make.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Yum yum yum! Cherry coke for days. One of my favorites. Great flavor, mixes easily. Great value for price. I have read where this compares favorably or above more expensive options. Would purchase again and again
Tara S.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such an amazing liquor. You can taste the juicy cherry flavor over the alcohol, which is a huge plus. It doesn't burn your throat like some do. It makes such a good mixer in all kinds of drinks from sprite toncoke. Cherry is good in most everything. This is truly an amazing drink, and I highly recommend it!
Lisa h.
I love mixing this with a coke or Pepsi. It tastes like a cherry coke/pepsi. It's a great smooth taste. I am a repeat consumer. This drink has met my expectations and I would buy this again for sure.
Leslie F.
Ballwin, MO
Absolutely Cherrys has the most delicious and smooth flavor! This Vodka exceeded our expectations and we can't wait for our next get together to create many more yummy drinks. This is a very affordable brand that everyone should use! Go get some today.
Jen C.
Dallas
I tried this one time and the flavor was amazing! Great cherry taste , it wasnt to dull but very flavorful. I would reccomened it to family and friends . great price at the local liqour store also . not sure what would be the perfect mixer for this if your into it .
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?