Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Olivia R.
Absolut has some of the most unique vodka flavors but this is my favorite! I am a first time buyer of abolsut but the stunning packaging was hard to pass up! I would def recommend this flavor to my friends
Crystal R.
Bronx
It's a really good cherry tasting vodka. I actually prefer grey goose Cherry but for some reason this vodka is in a lot of bars and restaurants that I go to. So I do choose this one and it does taste great.
Ambur V.
Frankfort
I wish it had more of a cherry taste. It was good to mix with but still had too much of a rubbing alcohol taste. I’m definitely going to try other flavors in hopes those taste a bit better!! Definitely!!
Nicole B.
Jamestown, NY
I love everything cherries and was skeptical upon purchasing this vodka. I was not disappointed! It was affordable and tasted great. Will definitely purchase again, and recommend to others as well.
Megan L.
Crowley , TX
This is sooooo yummy! I love Absolut and all of the amazing flavor varieties. It is a little pricey but certainly worth it if you enjoy flavored vodka. Definitely great for shots or mixed drinks.
Rebekka H.
Tower City
Very good! Made excellent mixed drinks. Very affordable. Everyone at the party enjoyed the drinks made with it. For the price, it tastes like a higher end liquor. Bought at a state store.
Eriss J.
Vallejo , CA
This is probably one of my least favorite flavors.it was very medicine tasting to me. I also am not a big fan of absolut vodka. But this flavor wouldntjabe been good even if it wereciroc
Patricia W.
Newport, PA
Very refreshing with a good flavor of cherry.  I mix mine with coca-cola to taste like cherry coke.  Use at summer parties for a great summer cold drink.  Adults love the taste of the Absolut Cherry Vodka.  I bought this absolut from my local liquor store.
Tiffany A.
Amazing taste and just a bit of sweetness. Its still strong to me but im not a big drinker so i mix it with sweet juices. Its very good though and can be used for a variety of cocktails.
Jessica D.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is very good with cherry seven up or even just a fruit juice like pineapple or limeade. It is very smooth and great quality liquor. Will buy again for my next special occasion.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?