BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Meggan C.
Kingston , ON
This is a Great vodka for doing shots or on its own. We purchase the flavored vodkas from this brand for use in things like Jello shots and martinis, and for this it works amazing. I would recommendd this product highly for mixed drinks however not for use as shots as the flavors on there own are not outstanding.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
My first Absolut purchase was at a duty free. I had heard about the brand but never purchased it thinking it was expensive, but that is not the case. It turned out to be better than my regular brand. It is very smooth and does not hurt my throat. I love the flavors that Absolut comes up with and it is a constant in my alcohol rack!
Mar E.
Los Angeles, CA
I have buyed Absolut Vodka a few times in my life. Recently I tried Absolut Cherrys and I liked it. It price is affordable and I think its quality is good enought. I buyed it at a local liquor store and used for mixing it with more drinks. I like the brand Absolut and I will probably buy it again,
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I had this a few months back, I love cherry flavor and I was surprised seeing this brand with it the first time. I still get this from time to time depending on what I feel like drinking. I bought this at my local j liquors in my hometown and defiantly satisfied with this product! I would recommend to anyone!
Rusty S.
Elwood
Nice taste not to pricey all and all a very good drink with a lot of body compared to others I like this one a at the cvs store near my place in elwood  indiana  it was the first time I had going this one but have tried a lot of there flavors yes I would recommend this to others
Finding G.
Minot, ND
Absolut Cherrys yum 👅! Not only is the Vodka smoooooth, but the bonus of cherries will make you smile. Priced at a fair price for perfection. Mixes extremely well and taste is on point. If vodka is your drink choice, then place this sweet bottle, in your cabinet 😎.
Abby E.
tacoma, WA
Camping is a wonderful time for laughs, food, and Absolut Cherry vodka! I paired this with iced Coca Cola. It was very delicious. I didn't experience a harsh burn and I was able to party all night with drink in hand. I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to experiment with cherry flavored vodka or just a good drink at the end of a rough work week.  Absolut Cherrys
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
I get Absolute when I am wanting a mid-line vodka. Cherry is a very overused flavor, however this one is done well. Pair this with a coca-cola and you are good to go. I typically buy at the local liquor warehouse because they likely will have deals going on with Absolute products.
Brittany W.
Wilmington, NC
Absolut is always the go-to vodka for me. The plus is that it is available in so many flavors. Sometimes when you get a drink, it taste like something totally different, but the Absolut Cherrys tasted exactly like cherry. Mixed with some Sprite, you have the perfect drink!
Luisana C.
orlando
Absolut is an iconic brand. I love the bottles, in my opinion are collectionables. Is not so soft or easy to digest like tge lhe stolichnaya but has really good quality. I usually get it for some drinks! I’m completely satisfied with this brand and you can find it around the world
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?