Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Jenna L.
Merrill, OR
It's pretty good, could be better. The cherry flavor is too minimal, like non exsistent. I bought it once and probably won't again. It's an affordable price for all, I would say I was slightly satisfied. Definitley okay.
Lauren A.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great product! Beautiful presentation. Tastes amazing! Great for mixed drinks! I purchase mine at my local wines & sprits store! I’ve bought this kind of vodka many times! And I am definitely planning on buying it again!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is my absolute favorite!!! It’s always a hit at family get togethers! Everyone tries to get their hands on it! I have purchased it many times and will definitely continue to do so! It’s amazing! I highly recommend this flavor!
Brittany K.
Arlington
This product was awesome until I tried a little more expensive brands. For the price the taste isn't bad but I am uses to better liquor now. I have grown out of the fade of the cheapest thing that's gets you Sri k.
Nathan C.
Kannapolis
This flavor is also very good to mix with different kinds of chasers. The flavor compliments a lot of different flavors. It doesn’t have a bad taste and it also goes down very smooth. Overall it was an okay liquor
Erin S.
This is a great vodka. There are quite a few recipes online for cocktails to make with this flavorful vodka. Similar to other cherry vodkas but price is decent. Very smooth taste. I would buy this again for sure.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Absolute vodkas are my absolutely favorite fruit flavored vodka on the market! The fruit flavor doesn’t have that fake fruit taste and it’s a bit more expensive but it’s definitely worth it! Great for shots, mixed drinks or cocktails!
Heather B.
Simon
Don't underestimate the taste for the bargain!! Not only will you enjoy this vodka, your guests won't be disappointed with your drink selection! You WILL be questioned for details of vodka & how you served it!!
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
This wasn't my favorite flavor and I won't purchase again. I have found more satisfying taste from other brands. This was the first purchase for me. It is affordable tho. Maybe I'll try a different flavor next time.
Hannah  P.
Allegan, MI
So good! I definitely recommend this liquor. It's not the cheapest but it is worth the cost. Much better than a lot of vodkas I have tried so far. You will not be disappointed and I will tell all of my friends
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?