BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Amy D.
Clearwater
A super yummy vodka that has great flavor! It is great as a shot or mixed in as a mixer. My favorite is to mix it with lemonade. It is an awesome drink that goes down smoothly.
Tammy V.
It was okay. Really strong and not the perfect vodka to mix with. Probably not going to get this brand of vodka due to it being to strong tasting. I like my vodka more smooth.
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
Absolute may be my absolute favorite liquor to change it up & mix with cocktails! Great even by itself, this flavored vodka is sure to add a bit of fun to your bar drinks!
I really liked it! It is not harsh at all and I mixed it with some ice and dranked like that. The only down for me is that I didn't liked it mixed with nothing else. But other than that I really liked it!
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Megan M.
Southaven, MS
Amazing when mixed with cherry Kool aid or pine apple juice. Got some for my new yrs party and I personally mixed everyone's drinks . This vodka is the best vodka.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
This product is Great for adding to mixed drinks!! I will always rebuy this brand! It doesn't taste bitter, like many others I've tried. It is also not too sweet.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Tastes really good mixed with come or Pepsi ( tastes just like cherry coke if mixed right) not so good without mixing though. The cherry is a little overpowering.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Yum yum yum! Cherry coke for days. One of my favorites. Great flavor, mixes easily. Great value for price. I have read where this compares favorably or above more expensive options. Would purchase again and again
Tara S.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is such an amazing liquor. You can taste the juicy cherry flavor over the alcohol, which is a huge plus. It doesn't burn your throat like some do. It makes such a good mixer in all kinds of drinks from sprite toncoke. Cherry is good in most everything. This is truly an amazing drink, and I highly recommend it!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?