Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Crystal S.
San Antonio
Not the best, it's okay I guess. I don't recommend it not my cup of tea, it's affordable. I just don't think it's honestly worth it. Disappointing to me . Tried it once and it's still sitting there, I wouldn't buy again obviously. But eh I shld try it again
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
Absolut Cherrys is not only delicious, it is very affordable for the quantity you get.  You cam mix with your choice of soda/juice or enjoy by itself.  I frequently purchase this for myself and for others at parties.  Great to gift to someone.
Elisha T.
Jacksonville, AR
Very smooth and enjoyable vodka. I love the cherry. I mix it with Mountain Dew and make a sort of Code Red drink. Very enjoyable and you don't get burnt out with it. Price wise is about average. Within the same as Sky or Smirnoff vodka.
Danielle B.
Central, SC
Absolut always has such cute packaging- that's really what got me to try Absolut Cherrys in the first place. I loved it so much and it really didn't taste too much like artificial cherry flavor. I would definitely purchase again!
Jaclyn V.
If you can get a cherry limeade from sonic and mix this in it then you’ll be golden. It can be affordable at the right liquor store. I don’t usually buy it when I’m out, but it’s not horrible! I would recommend this to others.
amanda k.
Henderson, NV
This one is good but it's a little harsh for me. All absolut goes down that way imo but the cherry flavor in it is really good and strong, definitely doesn't go unnoticed but this one is much better in mixed drinks than in shots
Jessica A.
Lake Oswego, OR
This vodka is super tasty!! It is really great to mix with just plain orange juice for a fruity cocktail. I'm not a big mixologist, so I stick to the basics and this gets the job done. I've found myself repurchasing it a lot.
Hannah H.
Duluth, MN
I love all thing cherry, and absolut vodka is my go to. You can find it at any liquor store, and Walmart. Whether you’re going to use it in a mixed drink or take shots of it, it has never failed me and I highly reccomend it.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
In love the pretty bottles in this line and I also love the flavors. This is a delicious cherry flavor and it's great for all your mixed drinks and cocktails. There are other flavors available and they all worth checking out.
Syomara O.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently used this absolut cheerys flavor vodka to make some jello shots. Omg everyone loved them bc they were sweet but strong enough to give u a buzz. I will definitely use this again to make jello shots and drinks.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?