Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
Absolut Cherrys is not only delicious, it is very affordable for the quantity you get.  You cam mix with your choice of soda/juice or enjoy by itself.  I frequently purchase this for myself and for others at parties.  Great to gift to someone.
Rachel K.
 Technically this is my second choice in vodka. But would be my first choice to buy for a party. It has several flavors and can be mixed well for several different types of drinks and shots. I have never found anyone who doesn't like absolute
Elisha T.
Jacksonville, AR
Very smooth and enjoyable vodka. I love the cherry. I mix it with Mountain Dew and make a sort of Code Red drink. Very enjoyable and you don't get burnt out with it. Price wise is about average. Within the same as Sky or Smirnoff vodka.
JayLynn S.
Absolut is “absolutely” my favorite vodka! Received this flavored version in a gift pack for my birthday. Cherry was not one of my favorites from the flavors, but it was overall tasty, and I would drink it again if someone gave it to me for free.
Danielle B.
Central, SC
Absolut always has such cute packaging- that's really what got me to try Absolut Cherrys in the first place. I loved it so much and it really didn't taste too much like artificial cherry flavor. I would definitely purchase again!
Amanda K.
This one is good but it's a little harsh for me. All absolut goes down that way imo but the cherry flavor in it is really good and strong, definitely doesn't go unnoticed but this one is much better in mixed drinks than in shots
Jaclyn V.
If you can get a cherry limeade from sonic and mix this in it then you’ll be golden. It can be affordable at the right liquor store. I don’t usually buy it when I’m out, but it’s not horrible! I would recommend this to others.
Ebbony M.
Medford
The cherry taste was very reminiscent of coigh syrup which was very disgusting and kind of ruined any of the drinks we used it for. It was reasonably priced but again maybe a different flavor would be better. Wouldn't recommend
Cassie M.
Odessa, TX
Great loved this flavor! Taste amazing with juice and/or sprite ! Kind of pricey but worth the price! I am a continuous customer of Absolute! I buy a local liquor store! I will buy again! Totally recommend to friends and family.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
In love the pretty bottles in this line and I also love the flavors. This is a delicious cherry flavor and it's great for all your mixed drinks and cocktails. There are other flavors available and they all worth checking out.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?