Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Krystyna B.
Denver
Very good vodka, not at the most affordable point but a good mid range, it is a very smooth vodka, and makes a wonderful adult cherry coke!  We prefer another brand as our number one choice but this is a VERY close 2nd.  Overall a great vodka
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Absolut so when I saw they had a Cherry flavor I had to have it! it was delicious for sure, I definitely recommend it. I bought it at a liquor store by my house and it was my first time buying the Cherry flavor. Super satisfied and would buy it again!
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Great liquor! The cherry flavor tastes great with soda, to make a cherry coke taste. Really like how much you get in the large bottles. Makes for a great amount of the price you pay.
Erica F.
Indianapolis
Absolute is a great mixing vodka. This is good as a pineapple upsidedown drink because it gives a little bit of the cherry flavor insteas of having too much pineapple. It is afforable and would definitely buy it agian. I buy this at my local walamrt
Sebrina S.
Columbus, OH
I did not really like this vodka. It has an overpowering taste and is pretty expensive. I have definitely had better vodkas that were cheaper! I would not buy this again at the liqiour store. I could not drink it regardless of what I mixed it with.
Lauren M.
Maple Shade, NJ
This is my favorite, go to vodka for relaxing at home on the weekends. I purchased this from a spirits store near my house. Compared to others, the flavor definitely sticks out. I've been drinking this for years, and will certainly be buying again!
Grace B.
Not something I would buy for myself. Too strong of a vodka taste. I’m assuming it was affordable by the person who bought it. Too overpowering, not a repeat customer. Friend bought it at a liquor store. Not the first vodka I’d recommend to anyone.
Evelyn C.
Tucson
Love it very much. I like drinking int in martinis. I would never drink anything else because it's such a great quality vodka. It never disappoints me. I can find it every retail store, it's no problem to find it. I would definitely buy it again
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Everything cherry is delicious  and although I haven't tried absolute cherry I bet it will taste amazing, I will be a first time buyer soon because I'll love to try it I don't believe is to pricey... I can see myself recommending Absolute Cherry
Crystal S.
San Antonio
Not the best, it's okay I guess. I don't recommend it not my cup of tea, it's affordable. I just don't think it's honestly worth it. Disappointing to me . Tried it once and it's still sitting there, I wouldn't buy again obviously. But eh I shld try it again
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?