Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
I like this tastes but there are very few things that you are able to mix it with that will cover the after taste. The after taste is very strong but the cherry flavor is great!. You just have to try it and see if it for you. A small sample bottle would be the best for first timers.
Melissa P.
Absolut Cherry Vodka is  a good quality vodka. May not be my favorite of the absolut line, but still pretty good in a mixed cocktail. The vodka its self smells good and tastes good. Pretty smooth going down, and the price is affordable. Overall a good product.
Sophia B.
Morgantown
Tastes amazing! It was a great addition to the party. I have drank this multiple times over the last few years. I love mixing it with sprite. I bought it at the local liquor store in the grocery store. I would most def suggest this product for other people to buy!
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Very great tasting vodka with a nice hint of cherry flavoring that is appealing to the taste buds and smells great also, always drink it at the bar for a great price compared to other brands i have drank, and would buy this product again and recommend it also.
Kaylee👑 M.
Atoka, OK
Absolute vodka, in my opinion is terrible. I am not a fan of it at all. I would rather drink sky than this. I bought it at the liquor store but I will never again. It’s rather expensive for something that taste like shit. It wasn’t great at all. Never Again.
Brittney H.
STUARTS DRAFT, VA
If you like cherry flavored liquor you will definitely enjoy this. My local ABC store always has some in stock. I would choose absolute over any other vodka. It is a medium priced liquor but so worth it. I give it 2 thumbs up. Don't forget to pick some up.
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
Yummy Yummy! I really enjoy the flavor in Absolut Cherrys. It's perfect in mixed drinks and on the rocks~ Would definitely recommend it, and will for sure buy it again! The price is just right and the flavor it da bomb! Can't wait to try the other flavors!
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Absolut so when I saw they had a Cherry flavor I had to have it! it was delicious for sure, I definitely recommend it. I bought it at a liquor store by my house and it was my first time buying the Cherry flavor. Super satisfied and would buy it again!
Krystyna B.
Denver
Very good vodka, not at the most affordable point but a good mid range, it is a very smooth vodka, and makes a wonderful adult cherry coke!  We prefer another brand as our number one choice but this is a VERY close 2nd.  Overall a great vodka
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Great liquor! The cherry flavor tastes great with soda, to make a cherry coke taste. Really like how much you get in the large bottles. Makes for a great amount of the price you pay.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?