Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Ciara S.
Mustang, OK
Love this! Mixes well with other drinks and makes for a fun night! Tastes really good but doesn't drowned out the taste of the liquor. I bought it from a liquor store in my hometown and would choose it over other flavored vodkas. I was very satisfied with this vodka!
Shawna B.
Willsboro
Amazing taste and makes so many different mixed drinks I love this!! Im a repeat customer and will continue to buy and enjoy this and other wonderful flavors. I personally think this brand is better in taste then others I've tried overall complete satisfaction.
Sophia B.
Morgantown
Tastes amazing! It was a great addition to the party. I have drank this multiple times over the last few years. I love mixing it with sprite. I bought it at the local liquor store in the grocery store. I would most def suggest this product for other people to buy!
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
I like this tastes but there are very few things that you are able to mix it with that will cover the after taste. The after taste is very strong but the cherry flavor is great!. You just have to try it and see if it for you. A small sample bottle would be the best for first timers.
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
The cherry flavor is honestly too strong for my taste. I tried mixing with different chasers however the cherry still over powers it. I'm a wimp with alcohol so I don't like to taste it a lot. I'm going to have to skip on this next time ! Absolut Cherrys
Melissa P.
Absolut Cherry Vodka is  a good quality vodka. May not be my favorite of the absolut line, but still pretty good in a mixed cocktail. The vodka its self smells good and tastes good. Pretty smooth going down, and the price is affordable. Overall a good product.
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Very great tasting vodka with a nice hint of cherry flavoring that is appealing to the taste buds and smells great also, always drink it at the bar for a great price compared to other brands i have drank, and would buy this product again and recommend it also.
Kaylee👑 M.
Atoka, OK
Absolute vodka, in my opinion is terrible. I am not a fan of it at all. I would rather drink sky than this. I bought it at the liquor store but I will never again. It’s rather expensive for something that taste like shit. It wasn’t great at all. Never Again.
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
If you like cherry flavored liquor you will definitely enjoy this. My local ABC store always has some in stock. I would choose absolute over any other vodka. It is a medium priced liquor but so worth it. I give it 2 thumbs up. Don't forget to pick some up.
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
I didn’t exactly drink this, but i did use it to soak cherries in then eat them the next day. I could hardly taste the alcohol but definitely felt it. Nice smooth and tasty. I will definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone that likes cherries.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?