Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
I get Absolute when I am wanting a mid-line vodka. Cherry is a very overused flavor, however this one is done well. Pair this with a coca-cola and you are good to go. I typically buy at the local liquor warehouse because they likely will have deals going on with Absolute products.
Brittany W.
Wilmington, NC
Absolut is always the go-to vodka for me. The plus is that it is available in so many flavors. Sometimes when you get a drink, it taste like something totally different, but the Absolut Cherrys tasted exactly like cherry. Mixed with some Sprite, you have the perfect drink!
Sonia H.
Illinois
I love the flavor of it unlike most products this ones has great taste! Absolut cherrys is great for any occasion i would recomed it to everybody from going out and getting crazy to just chilling with family and friends
Luisana C.
orlando
Absolut is an iconic brand. I love the bottles, in my opinion are collectionables. Is not so soft or easy to digest like tge lhe stolichnaya but has really good quality. I usually get it for some drinks! I’m completely satisfied with this brand and you can find it around the world
Marisol S.
El Paso, TX
I like to venture out into different flavors every now and then, and after repeatedly buying the original, I decided to buy this flavor and I ended up liking it. Vodka is not my first liquor of choice, but this one is really good. Overall I would probably buy this again.
dawn b.
Hagerhill, KY
This Vodka is so good and can be mixed with many things. I'm a repeat customer of this and will continue to be. I've bought a few different liquor stores. It's holds up well against many other brands as far as quality goes. I would and will buy this again in the future.
Chealsea M.
I love cherries. I love absolute. So I was thrilled when I found cherry absolute. It is a little on the fake side as far as the cherry flavor goes, which I am not particularly a fan of. I would purchase it again despite that and probably mix it in a drink with fresh cherries.
Lizzy R.
Absolut is one of my favorite vodka brands. I think it is much smoother than other beverages within this category, so I love mixing it into a vodka tonic with lemon. I think its well priced - definitely worth the few extra dollars when comparing to a cheap brand.
Angela L.
Cincinnati
My friends and I always purchase absolut cherry to make cherry bomb jello shots for parties and they are always a big hit. Yet I am not a huge fan of flavored vodka to drink plain so always mixed with something. Very affordable. We will continue with a cherry bomb jellooosss
Casandra H.
Cincinnati, OH
drank with friends at a club in Cincinnati ohio. I mixed this with some sprite I love it because its not a bad taste and goes down smooth. The club is where I bought it . It was pricey at the club in the liquor store its not bad. and yes I would recommend to friends.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?