Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Sonia H.
Illinois
I love the flavor of it unlike most products this ones has great taste! Absolut cherrys is great for any occasion i would recomed it to everybody from going out and getting crazy to just chilling with family and friends
Luisana C.
orlando
Absolut is an iconic brand. I love the bottles, in my opinion are collectionables. Is not so soft or easy to digest like tge lhe stolichnaya but has really good quality. I usually get it for some drinks! I’m completely satisfied with this brand and you can find it around the world
Chealsea M.
I love cherries. I love absolute. So I was thrilled when I found cherry absolute. It is a little on the fake side as far as the cherry flavor goes, which I am not particularly a fan of. I would purchase it again despite that and probably mix it in a drink with fresh cherries.
Marisol S.
El Paso, TX
I like to venture out into different flavors every now and then, and after repeatedly buying the original, I decided to buy this flavor and I ended up liking it. Vodka is not my first liquor of choice, but this one is really good. Overall I would probably buy this again.
Val V.
This is a nice cherry vodka. Great for mixing an the price is reasonable. The bottle is beyond durable. I’ve tossed this bottle around an it hasn’t broken. I think that goes for all absolute products.
Angela L.
Cincinnati
My friends and I always purchase absolut cherry to make cherry bomb jello shots for parties and they are always a big hit. Yet I am not a huge fan of flavored vodka to drink plain so always mixed with something. Very affordable. We will continue with a cherry bomb jellooosss
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Absolut is one of my favorite vodka brands. I think it is much smoother than other beverages within this category, so I love mixing it into a vodka tonic with lemon. I think its well priced - definitely worth the few extra dollars when comparing to a cheap brand.
Meghan R.
Columbia, SC
This makes the best “grown up cherry coke!” When mixing with Coke, you really almost can’t even taste the alcohol! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great flavored vodka! We have tried several Absolut flavors and this is one of our most favorite!
Casandra H.
Cincinnati, OH
drank with friends at a club in Cincinnati ohio. I mixed this with some sprite I love it because its not a bad taste and goes down smooth. The club is where I bought it . It was pricey at the club in the liquor store its not bad. and yes I would recommend to friends.
Ciara S.
Mustang, OK
Love this! Mixes well with other drinks and makes for a fun night! Tastes really good but doesn't drowned out the taste of the liquor. I bought it from a liquor store in my hometown and would choose it over other flavored vodkas. I was very satisfied with this vodka!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?