BY ABSOLUT

The true taste of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. When we were to launch Absolut Cherrys in the US in May 2012, someone said: “Its taste is so multi-dimensional, that you can make a sophisticated drink just by adding one ingredient.” This is true, which makes Absolut Cherrys incredibly easy to mix.

What does Absolut Cherrys taste like?

Absolut Cherrys is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrys is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrys is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrys.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrys are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Julia C.
Palm Coast
I love this Vodka!  I've tried several of the flavors including just the straight one.  My favorites are the cherry and vanilla ones.  They taste amazing in dr pepper!  I drank many different types of vodka and Absolute is one of my favorite.  I've also been a bartender and noticed it's a big seller with others as well.  #Absolute Vodka
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is a pretty smooth vodka, not the best not the worst, kinda middle of the road. Great to make mixed drinks with or martini's and not too mention they have and soo many other flavors to choose from!!
Elias F.
San Diego
The best part of the party is when I can have a drink with vodka. When it happens with absolute vodka, it is even better. Especially the cherry flavored one, the flavor is amazing. I definitely recomend. No headaches or sickness on the next day.
Eileen H.
Norwich , CT
Always a great taste. I use to mix in several of my own drink combinations. Sometimes I use as shots only. It really depends on the occasion. It is very affordable and lots for your money. I would definitely recommend any of the many flavors.
Zoellen F.
Portland
I used this for making Jell-O shots. I wanted to use flavored vodka the same flavor as the jello. They turned out just fantastic! They were way better than when I just used regular vodka for my Jell-O shots. I would highly recommend.
jessica w.
Davenport
Purchased at: Target
I find that vodka is really hard to get down but this flavor was really good! I thought that O got what i paid for. All of my friends really liked this flavor too. I have gotten all of my friends to drink that!
Njean J.
San Antonio
Very smooth..... can be straight or in a mixed cocktail....it is affordable. It is very delicious. You can not be disappointed. Others are not as smooth. Variety of favors... very satisfied...would recommend
Shelby H.
Arlington
Really good cherry vodka. Let’s be honest it’s vodka so it cal really get you snockered. Proceed with caution in a big group of people looking to get drunk because this stuff will do the trick!
Erin A.
Clearwater , FL
Great flavor! I have purchased this over and over again. Definitely met and exceeded my expectations. The look of the bottle is nice and clean. I would say it’s in the affordable range for people.
g.r.b. M.
Endicott
Absolut is one of my favorite brands of vodka. You don’t have to worry about that rubbing alcohol taste that comes with a cheaper vodkas, because this doesn’t have it! It tastes like one of the most expensive vodkas but at an affordable price. There’s also a ton of different flavors to try with your favorite mixer, which makes for an awesome cocktail!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?