Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Absolut is delicious regardless of the flavor, and although this is not my favorite flavor, I will say that I do enjoy it and find it to be a great choice while mixing beverages for cocktails. Overall, this item is worth purchasing and I would recommend it for those who enjoy vodka.
Shawna B.
Willsboro
Amazing taste and makes so many different mixed drinks I love this!! Im a repeat customer and will continue to buy and enjoy this and other wonderful flavors. I personally think this brand is better in taste then others I've tried overall complete satisfaction.
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
Alana R.
Prescott
Very smooth, flavors do not leave after taste. My favorite is the vanilla with rootbeer and raspberry with 7up. I bought it at local liquor stores, recieved as gifts, drank it at local restaurants or bars. Very satisfied with the quality.
Stephanie S.
Cannon Falls , MN
Absolut makes a delicious vodka without breaking the bank, and you can find it basically anywhere. I love all of the different flavors - especially Absolut Cherrys. It goes great with things like Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper!
Dora B.
Was good. I wasn't as find of the cherry flavor though it was not as smooth. But still delish anyway! I'm not as HUGE a fan of cherry but it most DEFINITELY worked for the dessert I was making. In fact it worked perfectly
Njean J.
San Antonio
Very smooth..... can be straight or in a mixed cocktail....it is affordable. It is very delicious. You can not be disappointed. Others are not as smooth. Variety of favors... very satisfied...would recommend
Alexa G.
['Beverly', 'MA'], MA
This type of vodka is so, so good with club soda! When you mix it with just soda, you get the yummy cherry flavor without the added calories! Make this your next choice the next time you’re out in the town!
Val V.
This is a nice cherry vodka. Great for mixing an the price is reasonable. The bottle is beyond durable. I’ve tossed this bottle around an it hasn’t broken. I think that goes for all absolute products.
Sarah T.
Columbus, Oh
Usually like this brand but I wasn’t a huge fan of the cherry. Had a medicinal taste to it and didn’t smell very good either. Was okay for a cherry vodka but I think you could find better out there
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?