Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Emma W.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tracia H.Absolut Cherrys uploaded by Tara S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Cherrys is rich with notes of sunripened cherries and a taste of cranberry and plum. Its intensely fruity and rich character is mellowed with a slightly sweet finish. see more...

• ¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?1 Answers
Kaitlin T.
Saint Peters, MO
Super good cherry vodka. A lot of people think it’s best with clear sodas but it’s really tasty with vanilla coke or even regular coke, a great boozy cherry coke drink. I was initially drawn to the packaging design and was even more pleased with the taste.
Lauren W.
Baton Rouge
In my quest for finding a good vodka that falls into a “cherry/ red fruit” kinda category this one was ok. It was artificially flavored, obviously, but this one is more obvious than others. Good when mixed, but don’t recommend taking shots of it.
Elias F.
San Diego
The best part of the party is when I can have a drink with vodka. When it happens with absolute vodka, it is even better. Especially the cherry flavored one, the flavor is amazing. I definitely recomend. No headaches or sickness on the next day.
Dana P.
Riverside
Absolutely love this vodka! I love to mix it with coke! The main problem I have with the cheery absolute is that it is incredibly hard to find! It would definitely be my go to if it was available at more of my local stores!
Njean J.
San Antonio
Very smooth..... can be straight or in a mixed cocktail....it is affordable. It is very delicious. You can not be disappointed. Others are not as smooth. Variety of favors... very satisfied...would recommend
Alexa G.
Beverly, MA
This type of vodka is so, so good with club soda! When you mix it with just soda, you get the yummy cherry flavor without the added calories! Make this your next choice the next time you’re out in the town!
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
I only like fruity vodkas and this one is perfect. It really tastes like cherries. It also never makes me sick. I really think Absolut is my favorite vodka brand because I buy over and over again.
jess C.
Reisterstown , MD
I got this for my birthday one year! The flavor is great and the packaging is beautiful. I still have this bottle sitting in my room and I put flowers in it because I couldn’t throw it away!
Erin A.
Jacksonville, FL
Great flavor! I have purchased this over and over again. Definitely met and exceeded my expectations. The look of the bottle is nice and clean. I would say it’s in the affordable range for people.
Patricia P.
Columbus, GA
Flavors never disappoint!! Sometimes on ice is the best way to really enjoy the amazing flavors! Absolut Apeach VodkaAbsolut CherrysAbsolut Mandrin Vodka
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
¿que otras bebidas puedo hacer usando esta?