Absolut Berri Acai uploaded by Lamya M.

BY ABSOLUT #68 in Vodka

The character of Berri Acai comes from its complex mix of blueberry, acai and pomegranate flavors. Its taste is fresh, crisp and floral with a hint of grape flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacee J.
So, I tried this because of RuPaul's Drag Race 😆 I'm a huge fan of the show and there was one challenge in the second season that featured this vodka. So I tried it. It's good... a little sweet for my tastes but good. It mixes well and I don't mind it. I prefer plain vodka tonics but this was a nice departure from that.
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I really love the shape and simplicity of the bottle design of Absolute Vodkas- they slay the print ad scene and graphics- but the flavor is lacking. Something about this vodka is just disappointing to me. The flavors are muted and the aftertaste is just not right. I can't sip this without feeling like it's off. It works when mixed with the right juices or soda's... but this is not my preferred vodka.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried this mixed with juice and it taste so good! Other vodkas overpower the drink when mixing it but this added to the goodness. The price is pretty affordable and easy to find in stores I have bought in a grocery store and liquid store. And overall I was satisfied with this bottle and would buy again.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This taste good by itself as a shot or mixed with whatever you want to mix with it because it had a really good flavor and good down smooth it’s definitely worth the price you pay for it and I would highly recommend it
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I love this flavor of Absolut! This is definitely my favorite flavor. It is honestly so yummy and it is kind of a unique flavor as well, it is hard to find a flavor that is similar to this with other vodka brands. The Berry and Acai flavor is so true to taste and tastes great mixed or even on its own!
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
The packaging reeled me in.  I had tried this vodka because I wanted to give something new a try and the bottle stood out because it was nice to look at.  It was fairly priced.  I didn't end up enjoying the flavor.  This might have just been a preference thing though.
Gigi S.
Elizabethtown
This was so smooth. The flavor of athe açaí was amazing. I loved it it, straight and with cranberry juice. It was affordable, as a first time consumer is definitely try it again in the same and different flavor. Absolut Berri Acai is a good staple for our family gatherings.
Celia G.
Washington, DC
Love this drink. Has a great flavor and a lot of different combos can be made from it. I am not a repeat customer this was my first time. Compared to others it was pretty good and id recommend to others that they should try it. It was nice with some water and fresh fruit added.
Lauren G.
Clarksville
okay people.... THIS PACKAGING?! Gorgeous. Love these bottles and I always want to keep them after we finish one. Its just so pretty. I love that this brand pays close attention to their audience and goes the extra mile to create beautiful and great quality products.
Heather O.
Klamath Falls
Absolut is a mid-range vodka in my opinion. When chilled, I find it has a neutral body with medium bite, and although the burn becomes slightly unpleasant on the swallow it doesn’t linger. Would be good if it were cheaper, but it can’t justify it’s premium price.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this good? Is it sweet?