Absolut Berri Acai uploaded by Lamya M.

BY ABSOLUT #13 in Liquor

The character of Berri Acai comes from its complex mix of blueberry, acai and pomegranate flavors. Its taste is fresh, crisp and floral with a hint of grape flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I really love the shape and simplicity of the bottle design of Absolute Vodkas- they slay the print ad scene and graphics- but the flavor is lacking. Something about this vodka is just disappointing to me. The flavors are muted and the aftertaste is just not right. I can't sip this without feeling like it's off. It works when mixed with the right juices or soda's... but this is not my preferred vodka.
Sophia R.
Absolute is affordable and has many options for flavors, as well as a good quality unflavored vodka. I usually purchase citrus flavored vodkas, but the berry flavor is a fun mix up & tastes just as good in comparison. I'd recommend it to those who like a very slightly dry vodka without the harsh taste & burn going down.
Katie L.
Brunswick , OH
Absolut is one of those you love to hate it kind of drinks. It just makes me think off all the high school parties I Was too drunk to remember. You can buy it almost anywhere and it’s fairly cheap. Not something I would just go out and buy but definitely something you should drink at lest once in your lifetime
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried this mixed with juice and it taste so good! Other vodkas overpower the drink when mixing it but this added to the goodness. The price is pretty affordable and easy to find in stores I have bought in a grocery store and liquid store. And overall I was satisfied with this bottle and would buy again.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This taste good by itself as a shot or mixed with whatever you want to mix with it because it had a really good flavor and good down smooth it’s definitely worth the price you pay for it and I would highly recommend it
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I love this flavor of Absolut! This is definitely my favorite flavor. It is honestly so yummy and it is kind of a unique flavor as well, it is hard to find a flavor that is similar to this with other vodka brands. The Berry and Acai flavor is so true to taste and tastes great mixed or even on its own!
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
The Absolut vodka in Berry Acai flavor is pretty good - I bought it just to try on a random occasion, and ended up liking it. It's pretty sweet and you don't necessarily need a chaser for it. It is pretty sweet though, so I wouldn't recommend it to those who don't have a sweet tooth, or for drinking a lot of it.
Mia B.
Delicious vodka that comes in a lot of different flavors.  It can be drank alone or mixed with a mixer.  It is delicious and extremely affordable.  I buy this vodka very often, and it can be found at most liquor stores.  I really enjoy this vodka, and will be buying it again!
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
The packaging reeled me in.  I had tried this vodka because I wanted to give something new a try and the bottle stood out because it was nice to look at.  It was fairly priced.  I didn't end up enjoying the flavor.  This might have just been a preference thing though.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Aside from the pretty bottle that it comes in, the flavor of this vodka is amazing!! Goes great in many different mixers or as a shot all on it's own. This will always be my number 1 go-to vodka from off the shelf in a store or to purchase while out and about. I rate this vodka a 10/10