BY ABSOLUT #55 in Liquor

Buy on Walmart
ashley s.
ashley s.
Oconto falls, WI
Such a great tasting vodka! This is my go to drink and I love to mix this with xranberry juice! This product is very fairly priced and I will definitely buy this again. Way better than other flavored vodkas on the market.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Savannah
Great taste! I love it... The sweet flavor is not overpowering like most berri flavored drinks. It is not to expensive, but it still cost a good amount. I love the packaging. It is a great looking expensive bottle.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Absolut is one of my favorite vodka brands. It is in the median price range, and has high end flavor. This particular flavor is great. It tastes great in mixed drinks or alone in a shot.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Concord, NH
My favorite flavor of absolut. I've tryed alot of fruity vodkas and they all taste sugary and too strong. This one mixes well with alot of different juices and sodas.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Flavored vodkas are another one of my go to drinks. I really enjoy fruity drinks and this has the perfect amount of fruity flavor
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
This one it's good to make as a mix or drink straight up it has a great berry taste not too strong.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Yes yes and yes!! Mixed with a Sprite Zero and drank it up! Loved this and will continue to buy
Jeni T.
Jeni T.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Love the flavor, and the smooth taste. You can have it with any mixer and it's affordable
Christina V.
Christina V.
Pike road, Al
I bought this bottle, inexpensive. Not okay by itself but very good as a mixed drink.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
This is such a great tasting drink i would reccommend to anyone its awesome