BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Apeach was introduced in 2005. It soon found its following around the world, both in Asia where the peach fruit is originally from, and in Sweden where Absolut is from. (By the way, Absolut also found some devotees in the countries in between).

What does Absolut Apeach taste like?

Absolut Apeach is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. It’s smooth and mellow, with a sophisticated and fruity character of peach.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Apeach is made the same way, the only difference is the taste of peach. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Apeach.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Apeach are Absolut Vodka and peach flavor. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown in fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the peaches are just as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

• Whats your favorite Absolut flavor?7 Answers
  • Is this really strong? I'm not a fan of liquor that burns...2 Answers
  • I'm a fruity type drink person. Is this good? What would ...4 Answers
Donna Y.
Tazewell
I love mixing it with ginger-ale, or sprite. It tastes like a cream cycle. I have also mixed it with mango flavoring to make a great. I have used it as and adult punch. Everyone I have severed it to, really enjoys it. I highly recommend it for social gatherings. But like all alcohol, drink responsible.
Ashley 💕.
Dalzell, SC
Absolute peach is great!! I love drinking this type of vodka to add the right amount of peach to a mixed drink! If you are a peach lover you definitely need to try this vodka!  Great for mixing with orange juice for a fuzzy navel! Amazing! You need to try this!
Kayla S.
Only vodka I will use for making a fuzzy navel! It is also perfect for a summer sangria with white wine, and fresh peaches. The peach flavor is very smooth, and enhances the taste of real peaches. Love the price, and I always buy some in the summer for sangria!
Chelsea W.
State college
i'm  a huge peach fan and this is true to taste! so good and tastes great paired with a mixed juice or spritzer. i choose this brand and flavor quite often and always have a good time. There are quite a few peach flavors out there this one wont disappoint!
Jennifer C.
Cary
This vodka is perfect when you want to give your mixed drinks a fruity kick. It's an essential ingredient for making a knockoff of an Australian Steakhouse signature drink. Absolut Apeach
Nate L.
Scottsdale
Purchased at: Walmart
With Orange Juice with Lemon Lime Soda this is a summer time standard! Delicious Bright and so yummy! I highly recommend it to shake up any pool party by shaking this with some lemonade over ice!
Keek S.
Providence
Good price. Nice packaging. Difficult to find something that mixes well with it but does make for a good jello shot. I wouldnt say it's my favorite but definitely in the top 6
Tyia H.
Ellenwood, GA
This liquor taste amazing, it taste like peaches to me and I would definitely buy this product, however it is on the expensive side, so I wouldn’t buy it too often, but if I had to splurge on one liquor this would be the one.
Jennifer B.
Wirtz, VA
I love the way it tastes. Smooth, no burn. I can easily mix it with any drink. The price of this is very reasonable and worth every penny! The bottle is sleek and clear. Easy to transport. I will always look for this product. I will always buy it. Even if it’s a mini bottle.
Mylane B.
If you like peach flavored things, then this vodka is definitely for you. I am a huge fan of peach rings so this drink definitely is a favorite of mine mixed with some diet seltzer water. Doesn't mix well with other flavored drinks, but with some searching you could definitely find something that would work.
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
What is something to mix in this, but not too sweet?
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
I dislike Vodka throughout the years, is it worth to try out?
Melissa A.
What can I mix this with? Good drinks?
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
How would you compare this to a peach schnapps?
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
How do you mix your Absolut drink