Absolut Apeach Vodka

A complex taste of apricot and peach, the fruitiness of Absolut Apeach is balanced with a touch of tropical fruit flavor. With a fresh character that’s rich and smooth, each sip is succulent and luscious.

Looking for some good mix suggestions to go with this?
What’s the best mixer with this ?
Whats a good drink to make with this flavor??
Start your review of Absolut Apeach Vodka!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Great for a Sex on the Beach. Add some orange juice and cranberry juice, then you can barely tell the alcohol is in there.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Absolut peach its so good . I like absolut in all the flavors but the peach is the best I pick it up when its in stock.
Cyn S.
My favorite drink of all times with pineapple juice yummy tastes good ... with a lot of ice ........... I also l Iike regular absolute vodka.
Emily I.
Tastes like peach concentrate, no alcohol flavor. I have been buying month after month!
Lauren S.
Dyer, IN
A great summertime drink that I make uses White Zinfandel wine, Absolute Peach vodka, Sprite, Lemonade concentrate, and frozen peaches and raspberries to make a Sangria. DELICIOUS!
Susan C.
Magna, UT
I love peaches and when I discovered that Absolut had a peach flavor I had to try it immediately.... I love it
Devon F.
One of my favorites! I love the peach flavor of this. Found in most stores. Furthest thing from disappointing!
kala H.
Perry, GA
I love to mix this with sweet tea! i used to mix peach schnapps and sweet tea but this is wayyyyyy better to mix!!! gotta love peaches :)
Scarlett H.
Absolut peach is by far my favorite from the Absolut brand! Usually my go to when at a bar. Definitely recommend it!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
I actually drink this at a New Year’s party one year and it was delicious I had it as shots
Ask a question to the Influenster community...