BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Absolue Precious Cells Sunscreen SPF 15 Intense Revitalizing Cream

Absolue Precious Cells Sunscreen SPF 15 Intense Revitalizing Cream

The Lancô.me Absolue Precious Cells Sunscreen SPF 15 Intense Revitalizing Cream offers a supreme union between science and luxury with sensorial textures and visible benefits. WHAT IT DOES:. Formulated with Lancô.me's most powerful anti-aging ingredient, Pro-Xylane, as well as Rose Distillate, Apple Lysate Complex and shea butter to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. skin looks smoother and feels more plumped. RESULTS:. Day after day, the appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin looks smoother and feels more plumped. This anti-aging moisturizer will help skin feel revitalized and nurtured with moisture. Enjoy the limited-edition value size: 75 ml. Web ID: 6454708.

Enjoy the limited-edition value size: 75 ml

Formulated with Lancôme's most powerful anti-aging ingredient, Pro-Xylane, as well as Rose Distillate, Apple Lysate Complex and shea butter to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles; skin looks smoother and feels more plumped; Day after day, the appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin looks smoother and feels more plumped; This anti-aging moisturizer will help skin feel revitalized and nurtured with moisture

Web ID: 6454708

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Absolue Precious Cells Sunscreen SPF 15 Intense Revitalizing Cream!
15✨ A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love how this applys on my skin smoothly and everything its a little bit pricey but it’s a really good product and also I love that it has spf
Anat C.
Nir Avraham 31, Rishon Lezion
I recieved a sample of this ABSOLUE Intense revitalizing creme and I've using it for a week or so. I can say that I enjoyed using it...I love the creamy texture and the its lovely scent. It was easily applied and absorbed on the skin. My skin felt hydrated. I didn't have outbreak as with some other creams. Overall I can say that it's a good product.
Luisa M.
Esta marca y producto es sin duda uno de los.mejores que me han contado. Quisiera obtener sin duda este tipo de productos en mi rutinas.

Looking for your answer?