BY THE BODY SHOP #56 in Hand Cream

Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream was launched by the design house of The Body Shop see more...

Veronica R.
Gardena CA
This is one that you really need to try before you buy. It helped my dry winter hands but the smell is pretty potent. Almost smells like a medicine cabinet lol! It's a little on the runnier side not as creamy as I would like in a hand cream but doesn't leave any oily residue. I don't think I will be purchasing this product again simply because of the strong scent.
marisa w.
Henrico, VA
I loved this hand cream. I used it while i was pregnant because my hands were losing mositure. It was great. I recommended it to everyone who i knew was having the same problem. The smell is very earthy, but it didnt bother me.
Ashley M.
I actually got this for free when I ordered from The Body Shop. Hadn't seen this kind of hand lotion before so I decided to give it a try.

I love it! The smell is nice and it keeps my hands nice and smooth. I usually use it after doing dishes.
Jessica M.
Carmel, IN
This hand cream saved my hands this winter! If your hands are really cracked and dry, it can hurt at first when you put it on, but feels sooooooo good once it's settled in. Fantastic for keeping your hands soft and healthy when it's cold and dry!
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
The Body Shop has the best smells and have high quality products. Sometimes they can be slightly pricey but they have an awards program and typically have in-store deals. Good stuff
Noelle A.
I really enjoy this hand cream in easy to use come in a tube which I can fit in my purse I don't constantly have to reuse it using it once to twice a day is good for me
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
This hand cream is the perfect size for a purse or travel. As with most body shop products it feels fresh and decadent. It doesn't require much so the small
size lasts.
Cody J.
Waltham, MA
I love be the smooth feel of this hand cream and the smell is awesome!! It has a light feel and is easy to rub into every nook and cranny of your hand! I would definitely recommend this product.
Grace C.
Houma, LA
This hand cream is awesome. It smells good and looks nice. It is very purifying. This hand cream is awesome. It smells good and looks nice. It is very purifying.
Hanna L.
The moisture is great . The package is cute. The texture is great too. My the scent are definitely not my favorite. To me it's smell like grass.