BY ABREVA

Abreva® Cream is the only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time. Its unique formulation uses the active ingredient Docosanol to penetrate deep. Abreva® can help knock out your cold sore in as little as 2½ days,* when used at the first sign.

• Which of the Abreva works best? I feel a cold sore coming...1 Answers
  • How long does this abreva take to get the bluster out?5 Answers
Buy on CVS
Taylor S.
I highly recommend this brand of cold sore treatment cream over any others. I always get cold sores when the season changes from summer to winter and from winter to spring, so abreva is a must for me. I've tried others in the past, but they just don't help clear up the cold sore like abreva does. Abreva reduces the total number of days I have the cold core while other brands don't reduce them. I actually have a cold sore that abreva is kicking it's butt! I've only had it 4 days and it's already almost gone. When i've used other brands, it has taken almost a full week! Honestly, if you want to get rid of your cold sore the quickest, abreva is the way to go. I know it is more expensive, but it does the job well. I wouldn't use any other brand because they just don't compare to this one.
Raven B.
Semmes, AL
I guess I’m one of the few people that this product doesn’t work well on. I started getting a cold sore and bought abreeva the day it appeared. Fast forward to the next day, I then had TWO cold sores side by side and my lip was HUGE. The next day, basically one side of my lip is nothing but blisters. I made sure to not spread the abreeva all over my lip and applied it only to the affected areas. I have never had my entire lip basically covered and so swollen. Complete waste of $21. I should have just let it heal naturally.
Kristen D.
Spring
I have dealt with cold sores all my life and nothing ever helped them. When i discovered and Eva my life literally changed! This stuff is like magic. If you have dealt with them as long as I have you know when one is coming right before it shows up. If you apply this in that moment it immediately stops the production of it and starts to repair it. This stuff is amazing. I cant sing high enough praises...seriously.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Me encanta tener este producto siempre en mi casa! Ya que ocasionalmente lo necesito y este me funciona a la perfección y súper rápido!! Es un poco caro pero vale el presupuesto porque cumple muy bien lo que promete.
Melissa C.
This is a lifesaver. I prefer this pump packaging for less mess... I personally get cold sores when I’m stressed, my immune system is down, or I let my lips get extremely dry. Abreva definitely cuts down the time of healing. Keep this on hand and apply at first tingle and this will help significantly! This is a product that I will have on hand 24/7/365 seriously!!!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I’m normally a person who stuck with what works. My husband went out and got me this stuff because my way wasn’t working very well after one day of use it took the redness and swelling all the way down. Woke up next morning to almost looking normal again. I’m so glad this cold sore is almost gone. I highly recommend this product!!! It really really works!!!!
Naomi C.
San Antonio, TX
If you get cold sores this is a MUST HAVE. You need to have this with you at all times. At the sign of the first tingle you put this on and it basically contains the virus and stops it in its track. I rated it a 4 star because after you get the first tiny blister this won't do much for you anymore. If you catch it in time though, it will work wonders!
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
When I bought this cream I found it expensive because of its small size but it really helped me improve my herpes. I'm upset because this product cost me $ 20 and yesterday I was at Walmart at 12 $ 😱 I would really buy it again but I know where now
Cαιтℓуи К.
Aiea, HI
BEST cold sore treatment that actually works FAST. Applied the morning I felt my cold sore forming & instantly noticed the next day that my cold sore was disappearing. Applied throughout the day 3-4 times and it just works so goood! I am so happy with this medicine. Highly recommend!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This is the best product that I've found so far that treats cold sores. It actually helped with the pain and redness associated with it. Gentle when you apply. It leaves sort of a white film, I wish there was a way to make the medication completely clear. If you blend it in really well the whiteness goes away, but most of the time the cold sore hurts so bad that I have a hard time doing all that blending on my lip. Other than that it's an excellent product. Never have any issues with it. It makes the sore go away pretty fast and stops the pain so it works for me. Usually purchase at my local drugstore. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great product to treat fever blisters.
Michelle L.
How long does this abreva take to get the bluster out?
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Which of the Abreva works best? I feel a cold sore coming up and I work as a CSR so I am always on the phone.