BY ABREVA

12 Invisible Non-Medicated Bandages. Covers & Protects. Invisible. Long Lasting. Individually Wrapped. Can be Used with Makeup. Non-Irritating. Abreva Conceal™ is a clear patch that provides a protective barrier during your cold sore outbreak. Covers to mask the cold sore. Protects cold sore from contamination. see more...

• Has anyone actually had luck with this product?4 Answers
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
These suck! I saw a commercial for them when I had a really bad cold sore and it was thanksgiving. I wanted to get them so that I could wear lip stick over it without it bothering or infecting my cold sore. The commercial shows a woman with a cold sore wearing one with and without lip stick on and it looked amazing! When I bought these and tried it they were awful! They are hard to apply and don't really stay stuck, when you take it off it ribs the cold sore/scab off and creates a worse cold sore.. Just bad
Michelle A.
I loved these at first, it really did help with concealing the cold sore. However, I wasted 4 of these because they wouldn't stick to my clean, dry skin. They don't have the strongest staying power and they don't do well with drinking without a straw and eating. They at least get you through a good portion of your work day without feeling as embarrassed about having a cold sore.
Jessica K.
Parma, OH
You could follow the directions perfectly, hold the patch on for 30 seconds and it still doesn't stick to your skin. Since they're non-medicated there is a breakdown in healing as you cannot apply the Abreva cream, let it "dry" then apply the patch. Don't waste your money on these
Julian R.
Raleigh, NC
Don't waste your money! I love abreva, but these patches are a joke. They are not medicated but simply meant to conceal your cold sore. They actually make it more obvious as you look like you have crinkly, flesh-colored paper stuck to your face. If you want to cover your sore, just use a clean finger and apply some actual concealer.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
I typically love abreva products for my cold sore issues, but this was a total fail for me! They didn't work AT ALL! I went through three of these and couldn't get a singleone to work :(
Ale o.
NM
This will dry up your blister without noticing it's great you can wear it under you make up and it won't ruin it works good. help me out
Jordan P.
Horrible. These fall off and they don't work very well. Stick to the cream even though it's more expensive.
Emily M.
Richmond Hill
DID NOT WORK!! This actually broke me out more and I ended up getting 3 more huge coldsores all around my lips..which has never happened before. I don't even think it did a good job of concealing the coldsore, if anything it made it more obvious! Would not recommend at all.
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Has anyone actually had luck with this product?