BY ABREVA

Abreva® Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment.
Docosanol 10% Cream.
Cold sore treatment.
FDA approved to shorten healing time*. see more...

• Is it worth the price3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Stronger formula?1 Answers
  • Does this product for others? Usually it does for me but this tim...1 Answers
Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment
  • "Cold sores cannot be cured but you can help speed up the recovery process. It will still last a few days, but this product soothes the pain AND i believe keeps it from getting even bigger if you apply it immediately! " in 55 reviews
  • "This stuff is the only thing that will expedite the healing time for my cold sores! However it is a bit expensive, but the tube lasts a really long time. I've had my tube for close to a year and a half and it is still completely full, even when I get two cold sores a year!" in 19 reviews
  • "I've used this product every single time i've had a cold sore so i can't tell if it does much for cutting the healing time, however it definitely does contain the cold sore and prevents it from getting much much worse." in 8 reviews
  • "This works for me and is the only thing that does, but it is very expensive for a tiny amount." in 6 reviews
  • "Wish it didn't cost so much but if you suffer with cold sore outbreaks you know you're willing to pay the price to make it go away as quickly as possible." in 5 reviews
Maria G.
Review for: Cold Sore Fever Blister Treatment 0.07 oz more...
Worth every penny! This product is a life saver it got rid of my full blown cold sore in 4 days. As soon as you put it on you feel it working and it will look tremendously better after only one day. I apply it on the infected area with a q tip a few times a day, it you can actually feel it working instantly! I highly recommend this product! You will not regret it !
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
I will never buy any other brand. I will not say it is not pricey because it is. I pay $20 for a tube the size of my fingernail. But i will say THIS WORKS LIKE MAGIC! use it at the first sign of a cold sore or fever blister and it will heal up faster than anythibg ive used in the past. From 10 to 5 days easy.
Kylee O.
Review for: Cold Sore Fever Blister Treatment 0.07 oz; 2 g more...
I regret spending $23 on this. I was getting desperate and needed a quick solution, so I tried this because I know everyone loves it. All it did was make my lip swell and burn. I would not recommend this as I think it's over priced and over enthused
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Cold Sore Fever Blister Treatment 0.07 oz; 2 g more...
This is my go to for cold sore treatment. It helps sooth and makes them go away a lot faster. Highly recommend this product. It’s pricy but worth it to help minimize the pain that goes along with cold sores.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Review for: Cold Sore Fever Blister Treatment 0.07 oz more...
Cold sores suck, but Abreva makes them suck less. At first sight of a cold sore, use just a little bit of this and your cold sore will disappear. My cold sores went from lasting 2 weeks to 4 days! I highly suggest this!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Review for: Cold Sore Fever Blister Treatment 0.07 fl oz more...
total game changer for people who suffer from fever blisters.  I used to use Carmex for my fever blisters.  Once winter hits I am challenged to stay on top of my dry lips or I get blisters. Abreva helps to elimatinate them super fast without over drying out the effect area.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Cold Sore Fever Blister Treatment 0.07 oz more...
I hate getting that tingly feeling in my lip knowing that I'm getting a cold sore, so right when I do I apply Abreva onto it and this stuff works like magic. I apply it once when I wake up and once when I go to bed, & it literally makes the cold sores go away within 3 days. Abreva is a bit pricey but it works so it's definitely worth it.
Ashley L.
This is the best stuff to use if you have a cold sore. It is very pricy but when you have a cold sore if you use this stuff it's usually gone away in three days. The only thing is the white medicine looks weird on your face.
Megan B.
Nuevo , CA
It helps the pain go away but I have not found it to actually cause cold sores to heal any faster compared to any other brand. It is very expensive for what you get and the edges seem to often crack causing it to grossly leak everywhere. I will use it as a last resort.
Lynn B.
Review for: Cold Sore Fever Blister Treatment 0.07 oz more...
This dries them up quickly. The key is to start using before it blows up on you lip. This is very pricey for the size and it expires before I need to use a second time. Most stores sell it. I’d recommend it.
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
Does this work really good? And how many times can you put it on through the day
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it worth the price
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long did it take for the cold sore to go away while using this product?
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
How does this compare to the Stronger formula?
nicole B.
Boonville , IN
Does this product for others? Usually it does for me but this time I have a cold sore on the top lip and bottom lip and it doesn't seem to be helping