Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment
Docosanol 10% Cream.
Cold sore treatment.
FDA approved to shorten healing time*. see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "Cold sores cannot be cured but you can help speed up the recovery process. It will still last a few days, but this product soothes the pain AND i believe keeps it from getting even bigger if you apply it immediately! " in 55 reviews
- "This stuff is the only thing that will expedite the healing time for my cold sores! However it is a bit expensive, but the tube lasts a really long time. I've had my tube for close to a year and a half and it is still completely full, even when I get two cold sores a year!" in 19 reviews
- "I've used this product every single time i've had a cold sore so i can't tell if it does much for cutting the healing time, however it definitely does contain the cold sore and prevents it from getting much much worse." in 8 reviews
- "This works for me and is the only thing that does, but it is very expensive for a tiny amount." in 6 reviews
- "Wish it didn't cost so much but if you suffer with cold sore outbreaks you know you're willing to pay the price to make it go away as quickly as possible." in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos