Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment uploaded by Danielle O.Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment uploaded by Debbie h.Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment uploaded by Katherine V.

BY ABREVA

Abreva® Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment.
Docosanol 10% Cream.
Cold sore treatment.
FDA approved to shorten healing time*. see more...

• Is it worth the price3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Stronger formula?1 Answers
  • Does this product for others? Usually it does for me but this tim...1 Answers
Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment
  • "I've used this product every single time i've had a cold sore so i can't tell if it does much for cutting the healing time, however it definitely does contain the cold sore and prevents it from getting much much worse." in 8 reviews
  • "This works for me and is the only thing that does, but it is very expensive for a tiny amount." in 6 reviews
  • "Wish it didn't cost so much but if you suffer with cold sore outbreaks you know you're willing to pay the price to make it go away as quickly as possible." in 5 reviews
  • "The thing about Abreva is that it's only useful if you start using it the second you feel that first tingle of a cold sore, before the cold sore even appears to begin with." in 5 reviews
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
This product seriously cuts down on healing time for cold sores. I've tried a lot of otc options and this one is by far the best. It's good for a quick fix or if you're in a pinch but is pretty expensive for such a small quantity. If you're someone who gets outbreaks relatively frequently, you might consider getting a prescription cream or pill from a doctor-- they work much better and faster than otc medication. Another option that I've found to work really well is to use abreva with honey; honey applied topically soothes the flakiness/dryness that results from using abreva, and the antimicrobial properties of honey prevent the virus from spreading more.
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm one of the unlucky ones when it comes to cold sores. If I even LOOK at someone that has one, I will feel one coming within a day. I work at an elementary school, full of germs and contagious children, so I get them a lot(I currently have one right now!) if I could buy stock in Abreva, I would. Fastest healing time(within hours). I keep at least two in my house at all times.
Mallorie F.
I have been getting fever blisters since 5th grade. I normally get 1 a year on my bottom lip. If you've never had a fever blister before let me tell you they hurt. So bad. I always have Abreva on hand for when they pop up because if you start as soon as you feel the tingle the blister won't get as bad. Abreva is definitely the top product for fever blisters.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
Yes cold sores is herpes. Yes, it's gross, but it's really not that bad. This product helps heal the sore quickly. I use this as well as Carmex original chap stick to heal my cold sores. I wish there was an easier application rather using my fingers or wasting product on a Qtip.
Jennifer L.
I have gotten cold sores for years, ever since I was a child. I tried abreva and it just did not seem to work for me. Even applying it the moment I got a cold sore did not help and even days after. I have found that products with natural ingredients helps the most.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Thisnisnworth the high cost when it comes to cold sores. Something about its formula helps the nasty things go away much faster! Have purchased several times and will be purchasing again. Small package but very little is needed!
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
It's expensive but it's well worth it!! It's 1000 times better than any ointment I get prescribed. I wish they sold bigger tubes but this stuff is magical! It's the first and only thing that I need when I get a cold sore.
Jordan P.
Abreva is the only product I've used for cold sores that works fast and contains the infection. It's pricey, but worth every penny. Trust me--as someone that's tried a lot of cold sore products.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I just started using this last night because I saw a cold sore forming. I packed it on before I went to bed and woke up with the symptoms and bump gone.
Jennie L.
Abreva does heal my cold sores when I get them, but the application burns and dries out my skin. I wish they had a moisturizing version!
Katelyn R.
Logan , WV
Does this work really good? And how many times can you put it on through the day
Luz R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it worth the price
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
How long did it take for the cold sore to go away while using this product?
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
How does this compare to the Stronger formula?
nicole B.
Boonville, IN
Does this product for others? Usually it does for me but this time I have a cold sore on the top lip and bottom lip and it doesn't seem to be helping