BY ABRA THERAPEUTICS

The Unicorn is one of the most mysterious of all animals and calls to a magical place of great unsolved mysteries. Childrens Bubble Bath Packets - The Childrens Bubble Bath Packets are a re-introduction of bubble bath packets that were popular in the 80s. We had so many calls from people/moms who had used them when they were little and now wanted to use them for their children that we started making them again. After a busy day one of the greatest pleasures of childhood is a bubble bath. Away from all cares your child can dream and play in a magical mountain of safe sparkling bubbles. The Abracadabra Bubble Baths are made of the mildest vegetable plant based bubbles soothing herbals and a delightful natural essential oil blend. A gentle and natural bubble bath safe for boys and girls. see more...

• Where can I get this and roughly how much 1 Answers
  • Is this safe for babies and children?3 Answers
  • Where can I find this... I need it in my life!5 Answers
Nicole E.
This bubble bath is amazing! Smells wonderful! I LOVE it and so do my children!!!! A+++ I normally like anything with lavender to!
Jayla C.
Erie, PA
Lavender is one of me and my kids favorite kinds of soups. This was fun and bubbles were my kids favorite.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Where can I find this... I need it in my life!
Lee D.
Is this safe for babies and children?
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this in liquid or crystal form?
Aliya J.
London, London
Where can I get this and roughly how much