BY ABRA THERAPEUTICS

• Does this dry out your skin? I have combination skin and I am worri...1 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
Union grove, Al
This toner works very well. I thoroughly w joyed it and the smell was not too strong. It improves skin texture and seemed to really reduce a lot of my dark spots. I would definitely recommend this product.
julia E.
julia E.
pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, helped me clear some of my acne and it helps your face to look nicer with use!
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
Really great product, helped me clear a bit of my acne scars, tones your skin really good
Alana B.
Alana B.
Austin, AR
THJ1000: Features: -Crew Socks-Material: Polyester/ Lycra-Use for unisex-Sold as pairs-Casual Socks-Completely free of seams-Non-Binding Halo Top allows blood flow while staying in place-Moisture wicking fibers wick the moisture away from the skin to the exterior of the sock-Effectively controlling moisture and reducing friction-High-stretch core-spun yarns "hug" the feet for maximum protects and reduce risks from wrinkling and bunching-Conditions: Diabetic, Arthritic or Sensitive Feet. Options: -Available in Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: White. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 7" H x 4" W x 1.5"-2" D. Warranty: -30 Day limited warranty.

Kiera W.
Kiera W.
Does this dry out your skin? I have combination skin and I am worried that I will develop more dry spots