BY ABRA

Lavender & Chamomile. Pure Essential Oils. Pure Desert Minerals. Pure Organic Herbal Extracts. Formulated For Powerful Relief Organic Herbals: Pure Essential Oils Dissolves Easily: No Uncomfortable Rock Salt No Preservatives: No Artificial Fragrances or Colors No Animal Testing: No Animal Ingredients. Relieves Stress & Tension, Feel Calm & Relaxed ABRA Therapeutic Baths start with highly concentrated botanical infusions of organically grown roots, leaves, barks, flowers and therapeutic essential oils to provi. see more...

• Is it worth buying.4 Answers
  • Does this really help calm you? I have anxiety and need something...3 Answers
  • I am such a big bundle of nerves. I wonder if this would really h...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
China B.
Griffin, GA
I've bought the stress therapy bath multiple times. The scent in the container alone is just amazing and relaxing. Sometimes I take the container alone in a dark room and sniff it and it relaxes me. It also works great in the bath. The scent fills the whole room and it actually makes your skin feel smooth.
Catherine K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this twice---both times I was super stressed and after, I felt more relaxed. More calm.

The fragrance isn't overpowering but rather soothing and it did not irritate my sensitive skin!
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for a long day after work. I take baths whenever I've had a super long day. Combining this with it made it even more soothing. A hot cup of tea and this bath and I'm back to normal even after the worst day!
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ

I bought this for my mom and she raved that it was the first time in years that she felt this good. Did I mention that she is really hard to please so this compliment is HUGE! Totally recommended. Super affordable
kenia m.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love to use it I suffer from stress so this would make me well I hope they send me one of those cute little boxes surprises out ūüėÜ
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
I love taking a hot bath and this is amazing, I almost fell asleep a couple of times using this product! I highly recommend it
Randi W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Never use this before but I think it will be a goodbye hopefully it would help you destress in the bath
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Love this product brand. Used several of them. This particular one scent is great but does help it used for amount of time required. Nice for the natural ingredients to relax muscles and relieve stress.

Great to create a restful environment. Relaxing music and low light. Wonderful!
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I am such a big bundle of nerves. I wonder if this would really help. I would love to try it. Who has used it?
Soraida C.
Is it worth buying.
Janet R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really help calm you? I have anxiety and need something after a long day .