BY NONE

Improve your pool's safety and prevent accidental drowning. This solid taupe-colored 24-in (61cm) tall fencing safely keeps unwanted intruders out of the pool while keeping toys and water games in. This specialized composite fencing is unique from others on the market with its increased resin density and heavy duty stainless steel hardware. The rigid resin construction is maintenance-free, U.V-protected, and can be mounted on any above-ground pool. Our high impact resin mounting brackets are super-strong. Installation is easy and our adjustable brackets can accommodate any width pool top rail. Kits include decorative post cap, all stainless steel hardware, rib-reinforced fence rail and pickets for added strength. Taupe fence kits are available in 3 kit sizes (8, 3 and 2 fence-section kits) to match to your specific pool size. To estimate which kits you will need to enclose your pool, count the -infence sections-in One fence section equals the amount of fencing used to span between two pool uprights. Color: Taupe see more...

Angela L.
Fort Wright
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My children's baby'sitter has this in her home pool and she has raved about it ever since it was installed. I love that it promotes added safety so I don't feel as nervous about my child playing at their pool.
Lily T.
This seems really cool
If the railings on the top were thicker you could put soda cans or drinks there so no one would have to get out of the pool to get their drinks!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Gives an above ground pool a classier look. It also ties in to any furniture you have or deck decor. I love that it is sturdy and makes it safer around the pool area.
Asia S.
I wouldn't get this unless I had an issue with little kids trying to get out of the pool. I wouldn't want my pool to be fenced in
Kirsty H.
Cumming, GA
Very good and clever idea to help keep the dogs out the pool, they are forever jumping in, this helps keep them out!!
Tessarae T.
This works very well it's very sturdy and also he keeps my pool guarded and makes it look better
Danielle L.
We had this on our pool and it works great and also looks really nice. Gives you extra privacy.
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
He is so highly recommended to have this fence around a pool for the children's safety
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Works awesome. It's a safe way to keep the kids in the pool. I highly recommend this!!
Anastasia W.
Los Osos, CA
Great. Keeps kids and animals safe from the pools edge. Gives great peace of mind
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How sturdy is this?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Please tell me someone knows where to find this