BY ABOVE EDGE INC.

This Meglio Spiral Slicer allows anyone to prepare the most extravagant and delicious julienne from any firm vegetables. Now you can decorate your favorite dishes and salads with professional-quality results. State: New Jersey Colors/finish: Black, silvertone Materials: Plastic, stainless steel Quantity: One (1) Setting: Indoor Dimensions: 2.5 inches diameter x 4 inches wide Makes beautiful and delicious julienne stripes in two different sizes Hand held design is mess-free Can be used on many firm vegetables such as zucchinis, carrots, cucumbers, turnips and more This product is part of our 'Main Street Revolution' - a partnership between Overstock.com and small businesses around the USA. What is the Main Street Revolution? Founded in the summer of 2011 on the strong values of quality, innovation and customer care, we continue to evolve and expand on our mission. Today we are already recognized as a company that offers a unique home shopping experience that customers love and appreciate. see more...

Alexandra F.
Mc Farland, WI
I love making noodles out of different veggies, it's a healthy easy alternative to regular noodles. I struggle to give this product 5 stars though. Each time I use it I end up with an odd angled portion of the veggie that can't be used because there is no way to spiralize it without risking cutting your finger. Loved it when I first started doing zoodles but I will likely upgrade to one that can utilize the whole veggie.
Ashley D.
Fort Myers, FL
No carbs, no problem. I love how the spiralizer turns any veggie into delicious pasta like tentrils. Works great on zucchini, carrots and sweet potatoes. And it's super affordable! Only reason I did 4 stars instead of 5 is because the veggies have to be super fresh. If they are even slightly over ripe, they get very mushy and don't spiral well leaving quite the mess.
Melissa L.
This makes eating right so much easier it's easy to handle and clean and pretty fun to use. It also saves you a ton of time and makes eating healthy fun I honestly recommend this to all my friends and it's one of the best investments I've ever made!
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
For anyone who loves to eat healthy or loves using vegetables as a substitute for pasta this is perfect !! I love making zoodles or using his with sweet potatoes . Easy to use easy to clean and affordable !
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD
This slicer was super helpful when making zucchini. And super easy! It is a bit sharp so be careful as you turn the zucchini through the slicer. For $20, it was well worth the purchase. Just watch out for your fingers! ... and keep turning the zucchini for long noodles :-)
Shauna B.
You make it so easy to have "pasta" without feeling like you're missing out on he real pasta. Thank you for making weight loss so much easier! Would Recc to everyone I know. So cheap, so easy to use and comes out 10x better than when I have bought those big professional machines that spiral zucchini. Now like 5 of my friends got one too!