BY ABOUT TIME #72 in Protein Supplements

About Time Whey Protein Isolate Birthday Cake Description: 100% All Natural No Artificial Flavorings No Growth Hormones No Artificial Sweeteners Zero Carb The two most common forms of whey powder are isolates and concentrates and the type you choose makes the difference between an average supplement and a superior one. Those in the industry understand that isolates are the superior protein. Whey concentrate contain less protein and more ingredients that are not desirable, like lactose and fat. The cleaner profile in isolates are more conductive for adding muscle and losing weight. Not all isolates are the same. Please take heed to other isolates on the market loaded with artificial sweeteners, such as sucrolose. Free Of Carbs, fat, gluten, artificial sweeteners, colors and growth hormones. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • About Time Whey Protein Isolate Birthday Cake Directions Add one level scoop to 8 oz of water; nonfat milk, juice, or your favorite beverage. You can use more or less liquid to meet your desired taste and calorie needs. Shake well in a shaker until dissolved. Whey protein can be added to any food, including yogurt. One scoop of whey protein isolate: + 8 oz. of water = 25 g of protein and 103 calories + 8 oz. of orange juice = 26 g of protein and 210 calories + 8 oz. of nonfat milk = 33 g of protein and 210 calories Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoop Servings Per Container: 32 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 103 * Calories from Fat 1 * Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 1 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Dietary Fiber 0 g 1% Calcium 120 mg 12% Phosphorus 59 mg 6% Sodium 41 mg 2% Potassium 83 mg 2% Protein see more...

• I have started following a nutritionist on IG that uses About Time ...1 Answers
  • Does this really taste as good as it sounds?1 Answers
About Time Whey Protein Isolate Birthday Cake 2 lbs
  • "I throw a scoop of this, almond milk and banana into a blender and it makes the perfect shake" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great in smoothies, yogurt, even with just water or milk." in 1 review
  • "I mix it with almond milk, greek yogurt and some frozen fruit, and voila!" in 1 review
  • "25g of protein and 100 calories per scoop is awesome as well!" in 1 review
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Newport News, VA
I love the About Time Birthday Cake protein powder. To me it doesn't have a very strong taste and therefore can go with almost anything. I have used it in smoothies, overnight oats, baking, minute microwave cakes and many other things. I have not had any experiences with this protein powder being chalky and will continue to purchase from About Time.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Arvada, CO
My favorite whey product by far! The protein is easy to digest and tastes great, essentially like better vanilla. I like that it is carb free. It blends up beautifully.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
About Time Birthday Cake Protein is delicious. I haven't drank it for a while now; however, when I did drink this protein I loved it! Would recommend this product for anyone seeking to up their protein intake.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Milwaukee, WI
It tastes great in smoothies, yogurt, even with just water or milk.
I take it after every workout. I drink it for breakfast a couple of days a week as well. It fills me up and its so yummy!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Kingsburg , CA
I love this protein. I'm lactose, so any thing that has milk in it, makes me feel sick immediately. This protein does not do that to me since it lactose free. I throw a scoop of this, almond milk and banana into a blender and it makes the perfect shake
leighann b.
leighann b.
Odenville, AL
I had high hopes for the birthday cake about time protein. Unfortunately I was let down. The flavor isn't that great. Not even decent,really. Very bland,even for protein powder. It is ok for smoothies & such though.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Tastes just like a birthday cake only healtheir and made without chemicals !
Maria G.
Maria G.
Baltimore, MD
I drink this product every morning for breakfast! I mix it with almond milk, greek yogurt and some frozen fruit, and voila! I have a heathy breakfast that keeps me full until lunch.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Dartmouth, MA
I wasn't a big fan of this protein powder, it was very chalky to me and didn't mix well with anything I tried. Wouldnt buy it again
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Foodie Expert
As someone trying to eat healtheir I was told to eat more protein and less fat/carbs. It is so hard to get adequate protein in your diet without adding a supplement. As anyone else who is watching what they eat I'm sure birthday cake isn't on the approved list of foods. This shake gives you the cake and protein with out the guilt.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
I have started following a nutritionist on IG that uses About Time protein in almost all of her recipes. Right now, I am just leaving it out of the recipes, but this birthday cake one sounds really good. Has anyone used these as part of a shake or smoothie? (Such as blending with a frozen banana and unsweetened cocoa powder and stevia?) Do the different flavors actually taste differently? I am torn on which one to get since I cannot buy them all. The birthday cake just sounded so yummy, but I don't want to waste $45 if it's nasty or bland. Thanks!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this really taste as good as it sounds?