BY AUSTRALIAN BEACH OUTDOOR

Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have a Boxer and he has a tough time with the cold. He used to hate winter walks, but now when I grab this and his leash he gets so excited and runs for the door!
Taylor P.
Jeffersonville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs both get super cold in the winter and so when it's rainy or snowing outside I put this on them so they will actually go out. They love it and you can tell it keeps them so warm.
Rhea A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love it! It definitely helps keep my puppies warm. I bought mine online and it definitely met my expectations I love that it has wool in it. And t doesn't get in the way do their collars so we can still walk them with no problems
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This keeps my little guy warm and snug as a bug especially on long walks out in the cold during the winter months.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
I LOVE SWEATERS AND CLOTHING FOR MY PETS. THEY ARE JUST LIKE FAMILY MEMBERS AND THEY NEED CLOTHING ITEMS AS WELL.
Isabella M.
Nice sweater for dogs to keep them warm in the winter time especially. It nice and warm like fleece sweaters.
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog lovesss thiss it keeps her so warm and it has a very good material. For sure worth it
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
These keep my little chihuahua warm throughout the winter! These were a life saver and cute
Rachel C.
My dog hates wearing sweaters but he just looks stop cute in them! his name is chimmy
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Got one for my XL Pit bull and he loves it. great for winter time. It doesn't interfere with a colar and leash which is awesome so he stays warm during our walks. The only thing I don't like is the Velcro strap .
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
How do you measure your dog's size?
member-242658787
Fresno
Does this also come in sizes for small /medium dogs ?