4 colors available

BY AUSTRALIAN BEACH OUTDOOR #39 in Pet Apparel

ABO Gear Aussie Dog BootsKeep paws warm and dry with our ABO Gear Aussie Dog Boots. Features that provide comfort and long lasting wear include a non-skid natural leather sole, padded lining for extra comfort, reflective trim for high visibility on evening walks, adjustable velcro straps for the most comfortable and secure fit, and these cozy dog boots keep your dog's paws warm and dry. ABO Gear Aussie Dog Boots are constructed of breathable and waterproof fabric in an attractive tan and black design. The fleece paw protection is ideal for protecting paws from the elements. Size recommendations by dog breed (breed suggestions are ON AVERAGE an do not apply to all dogs):X-Small: Beagle, Pekinese, Shih TzuSmall: Dachshund, Beagle, PugMedium: Corgi, Cocker SpanielLarge: Boxer, HuskyX-Large: Labrador, Rottweiler see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These shoes are quite honestly terrible, I bought them from a local pet store and right away they have started falling apart. I'm not even talking about when the dog is wearing them. The cheap fabric on one of the boots tore the first time i pulled it on the dogs foot. Also the stitching is done with a very cheap thread.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
These are cute buts it hard to get the dog to keep them on. I love them but I don't think I buybitbagsin
Tanner J.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
These boots would not fit my rottweilers paws right. When wearing them, he seemed to only be able to walk on his tippy toes. After a little bit of galloping, they fell off. Doesn't seem like it would be that hard to make something that stays on.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
These are awesome! you don't ever have to worry about your dog hurting the pads of his paws because they are protected. You can also put them on their feet in your house and you don't have to worry about their nails scratching up your woodfloors!
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
My dog hates touching the cold we ground. These are a life saver for rainy days.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
My dog hates the cold or/and wet ground yet he refuses to keep these on. However, these are super adorable and my neighbor was able to utilize them.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Kitchener , ON
Great boots, they work really well. I have a husky so activities outdoors in the winter are a given, and these are perfect for keeping her paws ice free!
Ceci M.
Ceci M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Can dogs really walk with these on? My dog seems to forget how to walk when I try putting anything on his paws.
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
How do you get your dogs acclimated to wearing boots, socks, or shoes? I put 1 of my dogs in socks and she gnawed them off...
Shelby, OH
Would these work well in the snow? My dog never has worn boots but I know the snow has got to be cold on her little feet.
Shelby, OH
Kenna M.
Kenna M.
Madison, WI
I have a 6 pound chihuahua who hates things on her feet and has super skinny feet. Would these stay on her? How do they stay on the dog?